Alice Au Pays Des Merveilles
English Title: Alice In WonderlandAlice Au Pays Des Merveilles (Alice In Wonderland , Lou Bunin's Alice In Wonderland) (1949) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 56 times this month, and 1633 times total.
- Union Générale Cinématographique
- Alliance Générale de Distribution Cinématographique
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Queen of Hearts, White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat, King, Valet, Knave of Hearts, Mad Hatter.
Featuring, Live-Action: Lewis Carroll, Alice Liddell, Queen Victoria, Dr. Liddell, Vice-Chancellor, Prince Consort, Tailor, Lorena, Edith Liddell, Ugly Duchess.
- Vocal Talent: Raymond Bussières (Tailor, Mad Hatter), David Read (Prince Consort, King of Hearts), Carol Marsh (Alice), Stephen Murray (Lewis Carroll, Knave of Hearts), Elizabeth Hanson (Lorena Liddell), Pamela Brown (Queen Victoria, Queen of Hearts), Ernest Milton (Vice-Chancellor, White Rabbit), Félix Aylmer (Dr. Liddell, Cheshire Cat), Joan Dale (Edith Liddell), Joyce Grenfell (Ugly Duchess), Jack Train, Ivan Staff [N. Alexeieff].
- Directed By Marc Maurette, Lou Bunin (Animation and Live Action).
Live-Action Director: Dallas G. Bower.
Assistant Directors: Pernette, Florence Bunin.
- Produced By Lou Bunin.
- Animated By De LaPatellière, Dutheil, Oscar Fessler, Bagiel, William King, Ben Radin.
Animation Director: Art Babbitt.
- Written By Henry Myers, Edward Eliscu, Albert E. Lewin.
Dialogue and Lyrics: Maurice Aubergé, Maurice Griffe.
Based on the Novel "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" by: Lewis Carroll.
- Production Directors: Ben Rubin, De Brouin.
- Decorator: Bertrandet Menessier.
- Assistant Decorators: Paris, J. Douy.
- Sculptures: J. LeCoz, G. Kohn, P. Dansinger, Stella Severin.
- Drawings: Petitot, Frédérix, Petit, Junka, B. Prolifka, E. Fleury.
- Choreography: Roland Petit.
- Live Scenery: Claude Renoir, Wottitz, Chain.
- Animated Scenery: A. de la Barga, I. Broner, W. King.
- Special Effects: Irving Block, Lloyd Knechtal.
- Musical Score: Sol Kaplan, Recorded by the London Symphony Orchestra.
- Directed by Ernest Irving.
- Sound: Carrère, Guilbaud, Boucher.
- Recording: Western Electric.
- Montage: Cléris, Andren, J. Gordon.
- Studios: La Victorine, Nice; Paris-Studios-Cinéma.
- Laboratory: Eclair, Epinay (Benjamin Berg, de Gordon).
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Alice Au Pays Des Merveilles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Alice, the young daughter of the rector of Oxford University, falls asleep, her imagination running away with her. She finds herself in a mythical world where rabbits speak, and where the queen of this imaginary kingdom is anxious to cut off her head. She awakens... (more)