Casper's Golden ChanceCasper's Golden Chance (1979) - Casper and the Angels Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 67 times this month, and 1272 times total.
- Hanna Barbera Studios.
- Casper and the Angels Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, Officer Minnie, Officer Maxie, Commander, Harry Scary.
- Vocal Talent: Julie McWhirter (Casper), Laurel Page (Minnie), Diana McCannon (Maxie), John Stephenson (Commander, Harry Scary), Bob Hastings, Dick Beals, Rick Dees, Ronnie Schell, Hal Smith, Frank Welker, Paul Winchell.
- Directed By George Gordon, Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano.
- Produced By Alex Lovy, Art Scott.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Colin Baker, Anne Marie Bardwell, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Maxwell Becraft, Bob Bemiller, Richard Bowman, Bob Bransford, James Brummett, Oliver Callahan, Rudy Cataldi, Steve Clark, Roger Chiasson, Richard Coleman, John Conning, Jesse Cosio, Gabor Csupo, Zeon Davush, Daniel De La Vega, Elaine Despins, Chuck Downs, Joan Drake, Judith Ann Drake, Marcia Fertig, Gail Finkledei, Hugh Fraser, Al Gaivoto, Charles Gammage, Miguel Garcia, Fernando Gonzalez, Jeff Hall, Terry Harrison, Bob Hathcock, Fred Hellmich, Charles Howell, Bill Hutten, Volus Jones, Mario Julio, Aundre Knutsen, Rick Leon, Teresa Loewy, Hicks Lokey, Michael Longden, Mircea Manta, Mauro Maressa, Duncan Marjoribanks, Burt Medall, Tran Vu Minh, Ken Muse, Constantin Mustatea, Sean Newton, Margaret Nichols, Eduardo Olivares, Margaret Parkes, Lester Pegues Jr., Delpino Ramirez, Harry Rasmussen, Morey Reden, Mitch Rochon, Tom Ruegger, Joel Siebel, Mark Simon, Ken Southworth, Leo Sullivan, Robert Taylor, Barry Temple, Dave Tendlar, Richard Thompson, Richard Trueblood, Robert Tyler, Carlos Vincenzi, John Walker, Allen Wilzbach.
Animation Supervision: Bill Keil, Jay Sarbry, Bob Goe.
Assistant Animation Supervision: Rick Leon.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran, Tom Wogatzke.
- Title Design: Don Sheppard.
- Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
- Background Supervision: Al Gmuer.
- Backgrounds: Lorraine Andrina, Fernando Arce, Greg Battes, Dario Campanice, Gil Dicicco, Dennis Durrell, Martin Forte, Fla Ferreira, Bob Gentle, Bonnie Goodknight, Al Gmuer, Ann Guenther, Tom Hames, James Hegedus, Eric Heschong, Jim Hickey, Michael Humphries, Bill Proctor, Vivien Rhyan, Jeff Richards, Jeff Riche, Andy Phillipson, Cal Titus. Dennis Venizelos.
- Checking and Scene Planning: Cindy Smith.
- Xerography: Star Wirth.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Alison Victory.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Camera: Jerry Mills, Curt Hall, Ross Avery, Mike Kane, Bob Berry, Neil Viker, Allan Childs, Roy Wade, Marc Debaudt, Brandy Whittington, Candy Edwards, Jerry Whittington.
- Dubbing Supervisor: Pat Foley.
- Music Editor: Joe Sandusky.
- Effects Editors: Julie Bagdonas.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Production Manager: Jayne Barbera.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
Copyright 1979 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Based on the character owned and copyrighted by Harvey Cartoons, A Partnership.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Casper's Golden Chance? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Casper and the Angels put the Friendly Ghost in a supporting role to the Angels, African-American Maxie and redhead Minnie. Under orders from their Commander, the Angels were employed by the Space Police in the year 2179. In addition to Casper, the Angels were... (more)