Escape To Beer Mountain: A Rope Of SandEscape To Beer Mountain: A Rope Of Sand (2002) Episode 101- Clone High Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 523 times total.
- Nelvana Limited
- Clone High Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Abe Lincoln, Cleopatra, Gandhi, John F. Kennedy, Joan of Arc, Principal Cinnamon J. Scudworth, George Washington Carver, Jimi Hendrix, Wally, Sheepman, Sheriff, Van Gogh, Gandhi's Kidney, Carl, Caesar, Jesus Cristo.
- Vocal Talent: Will Forte (Abe Lincoln, Narrator), Christa Miller Lawrence (Cleopatra), Michael McDonald (Gandhi), Chris Miller (John F. Kennedy, Mr. B), Nicole Sullivan (Joan of Arc), Phil Lord (Principal Cinnamon J. Scudworth), Donald Adeosun Faison (George Washington Carver, Jimi Hendrix, Wally), Andy Dick (Sheepman, Sheriff, Van Gogh), Michael J. Fox (Gandhi's Kidney), Neil Flynn (Carl, Caesar), Jeff Garcia (Jesus Cristo).
- Directed By Ted Collyer, Harold Harris.
- Produced By Tom Martin.
Executive Producers: Bill Lawrence, Chris Miller, Phil Lord.
- Animated By Mike Moon, Dexter Smith, Carey Yost, Mark Ackland, Mark Thornton, Jan Tillcock.
- Written By Phil Lord, Christopher Miller, Bill Lawrence.
- Created By: Bill Lawrence, Chris Miller, Phil Lord.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Escape To Beer Mountain: A Rope Of Sand? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Abe Lincoln has got the hots for the beautiful and popular Cleopatra, and hopes to make his move at John F. Kennedy's party. But John F. Kennedy, who's also looking to score with Cleo, won't let Abe come unless he brings the beer. The only question is- how will... (more)