Madeline at The Magic Show
Alternate Title: Madeline and the Magic ShowMadeline at The Magic Show (Madeline and the Magic Show) (1996) Season 1 Episode 119- The New Adventures of Madeline Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 509 times total.
- DiC Entertainment
- Buena Vista Television
- The New Adventures of Madeline Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Madeline, Danielle, Nicole, Cloe, Genevieve, Pepito, Miss Clavel, Lord Cucuface.
- Vocal Talent: Andrea Libman (Madeline), Tracey-Lee Smythe (Danielle), David Morse (Pepito), Veronika Sztopa (Nicole), Vanessa King (Cloe), S. Louise Vallance (Miss Clavel, Genevieve), French Tickner (Lord Cucuface), Christopher Plummer (Narrator).
- Directed By Judy Reilly.
- Produced By Stan Phillips.
Executive Producer: Andy Heyward, Michael Maliani, Robby London.
- Written By Betty G. Birney.
Based on the Books by: Ludwig Bemelmans.
- Character Design: Sandy Kopitopoulos.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Madeline at The Magic Show? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
After Pepito and the girls go to see Harry Houdini's show, Pepito decides to create his own magic show at home, and he puts poor Genevieve in danger.