PteranodonPteranodon (1974) - Valley of the Dinosaurs Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 579 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Valley of the Dinosaurs Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: John Butler, Kim Butler, Katie Butler, Greg Butler, Digger, Gorak, Gera, Lok, Tana, Glump, Giant Turtles, Pteranodons, Crocodile.
- Vocal Talent: Melanie Baker (Tana), Shannon Farnon (Kim Butler), Joan Gardner (Gara), Jack Haley (Greg), Alan Oppenheimer (Gorak, Narrator), Mike Road (John Butler), Kathy Gori (Katie Butler), Frank Welker (Lok, Glump), John Stephenson (Digger the Pet Dog), Andrew Parks, Stacey Bertheau.
- Directed By Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By Zoran Janjic (Associate).
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Susan Beak, John Burge, Gairden Cooke, Chris Cuddington, Richard E. Dunn, Don Ezard, Cam Ford, Peter Gardiner, Warwick Gilbert, Sebastian Hurpia, Greg Ingram, Paul McAdam, Yvonne Pearsall, Vivien Ray, Kevin Roper, Robert Smit, Stan Walker, Gerald Wylie.
Animation Director: Peter Luschwitz.
- Written By Peter Dixon, Peter Germano, James Henderson, Ernie Kahn, Ben Masselink, Dick Robbins, Henry Sharp, Jerry Thomas.
- Edited By Larry Cowan (Supervising Film Editor).
- Storyboard Editors: Clark Haas, Cullen Houghtaling, Lew Marshall, Paul Sommer, Irv Spector, Howard Swift.
- Recording Director: Wally Burr.
- Executive Story Consultant: Myles Wilder.
- Story Editor: Sam Roeca.
- Production Design: Bob Singer.
- Production Supervision: Victor O. Schipek.
- Titles: Iraj Paran.
- Character Design: Marty Murphy.
- Layout Unit Manager: Moe Gollub.
- Layouts: Bob Fosbery, Milton Fredlund, Wallace Logue, Alex Nicholas, Joe Shearer, Milan Zahorsky, Jr.
- Color Design: Paul Julian.
- Backgrounds: Zophia Mylonas, Sue Spear, Milan Zahorsky, Snr., Richard Zaloudek.
- Checking and Scene Planning: Evelyn Sherwood, Glenn Dolan, Lesley Blayney, Klaus Rick, Louise Luschwitz.
- Ink and Paint Supervision: Billie Kerns.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Music Editor: Pat Foley.
- Sound Effects Editor: Terry Moore.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Supervision: Joed Eaton.
- Camera: George Epperson, Jerry Smith, Wayne Smith.
- Production Co-Ordination: Elly Kennedy.
- Production Manager: Art Scott.
- Assistant Production Manager: Jayne Barbera.
A Hanna-Barbera Production
© 1974 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Pteranodon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Kim takes ill while Katie and Greg are fishing. Gera knows how to cure it, but she needs certain ingredients. John, Gorak, and Digger go after the turtle eggs. Greg, Tana, and Glump get the plants. But the most dangerous job of all is for Katie and Lok. They have... (more)