Scruffy, Part TwoScruffy, Part Two (1980) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 655 times total.
- Animated TV Special
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- TV Special
- Cartoon Characters: Scruffy, Dutchess, Families, Contractors, Sheep, Sheepherders, Joe Tibbles, Robbers, Butch, Collie, Sam, Randy, Solo, Catlin, Caesar, Dog Catchers, Reporter.
- Vocal Talent: Nancy McKeon (Scruffy), June Foray (Dutchess), Hans Conreid (Tibbles), Michael Bell (Butch), Linda Gary (Collie), Frank Welker (Caesar), Alan Young (Narrator).
- Directed By Charles A. Nichols.
- Produced By Jerry Eisenberg.
Executive Producers: Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Written By Sheldon Stark.
Based on the Book "Scruffy" by: Jack Stoneley.
- Story Direction: Ron Campbell.
- Character Design: Ric Gonzalez.
- Layout Supervisor: Larry Huber.
- Layout: Hak Ficq, William Lignante, John F. Guerin, Wallace Sides, Philip Norwood, Kathleen Vaslett, John Bruno, Barton Seitz, Bruce Zick, Fred Irvin, Kurt Conner, Jim Willoughby, John Ahern, Gerard Pointak, Debra Pugh, Greg Garcia, Karl Hepworth, Richard Graham, Guy Smith, Marcia Bales, Charles Hards, Dave Sharp, Stuart Heimdal, Doug VanDegrift.
- Background Layout Supervision: David High.
- Background Styling: Eric Semones.
- Color Key: Bunny Semones.
- Animation Supervision: Ed Solomon, Bill Reed.
- Production Manager: John Ahern.
- Production Supervisor: Natalie Shirpser.
- Studio Manager: Jeff Cooke.
- Production Controller: Jerry Goldman.
- Unit Auditor: Henriette Pacile.
- Title Design and Lettering: Bob Schaefer.
- Animation Stock: Sandra Benenati.
- Voice Direction: Alan Dinehart.
- Starring the Voices of: Nancy McKeon, Hans Conried, Michael Bell, June Foray, Alan Young.
- And: Michael Rye, Alan Dinehart, Frank Welker, Linda Gary, Walker Edmiston, Janet Waldo.
- Assistants to the Executive Producers: Jodi Berman, Janie Fields.
- Assistant to the Producer: Erika Grossbart.
- Production Assistants: Madlyn Goldberg, Kayte Kuch, Loretta High, Harry Karamanlian.
- Music Supervision: Dean Elliott.
- Supervising Editor: Chip Yaras.
- Effects Editors: David Stone, Kevin Spears.
- Music Editor: Mark Shiney.
- Post Production: Lenore Nelson.
- Negative Cutting: Mary Nelson.
- Camera: Take One.
- Laboratory: CFI.
- Recording: Heider Scoring Service.
- Dubbing: T.V. Recorders.
© RUBY-SPEARS PRODUCTIONS, INC. 1980
A FILMWAYS COMPANY
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Scruffy, Part Two? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Tibbles and Scruffy outwit the robbers by luring them into a train. Afterwards, he adopts her, and they continue their performances. But then one night, Tibbles dies of a heart attack, and Scruffy once again has no owner. She soon meets Butch, leader of a motley... (more)