Ogú Y Mampato En Rapa Nui
English Title: Ogú And Mampato In RapanuíOgú Y Mampato En Rapa Nui (Ogú And Mampato In Rapanuí) (2002) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 526 times total.
- Cineanimadores S.A.
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Mampato, Ogú, Malas Pulgas, Marama, Vai, Ariki Joven, Gran Ariki, Mampato's Father, Peretei, Huki, Ukelele.
- Vocal Talent: Mariana Huerta (Mampato), Maynardo Zavala (Ogú), Carlos del Campo (Malas Pulgas), Alondra Hidalgo (Marama), Mary Paz García (Vai), Mauro Samaniego (Ariki Joven), Miguel Ángel Ghigliazza (Gran Ariki), Mario Castañeda (Mampato's Father), Adrián Fogarty (Peretei), Benjamín Rivera (Huki), Gerardo Vásquez (Ukelele).
- Directed By Alejandro Rojas Tellez.
- Produced By Jessica Villalon Godoy.
- Written By Themo Lobos (Original Comic), Daniel Turkieltaub.
- Edited By Constanza Aliaga, Pablo Perelman.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Ogú Y Mampato En Rapa Nui? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Mampato is a young boy who is fascinated by his father's stories about the mythical island called Rapa Nui (Easter Island) which sits in the center of the Pacific Ocean. He sets out to visit the island and find out more about its mysteries. However, using his... (more)