Flash Gordon: The Greatest Adventure Of AllFlash Gordon: The Greatest Adventure Of All (1983) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 51 times this month, and 2677 times total.
- Animated TV Special
- Filmation Associates, King Features Syndicate
- National Broadcasting Company
- TV Special
- Cartoon Characters: Flash Gordon, Dale Arden, Zarkov, Thun, Ming the Merciless, Princess Aura, Prince Barin, Vultan.
- Vocal Talent: Robert Ridgely (Flash Gordon), Bob Holt (Ming the Merciless), Diane Pershing (Dale Arden), David Opatoshu (Dr. Zarkov), Melendy Britt (Princess Aura), Robert Douglas (Prince Barin), Ted Cassidy (Thun).
- Directed By Gwen Wetzler.
Story Director: Bob Kline.
Sequence Directors: Marsh Lamore, Kay Wright.
- Produced By Don Christensen.
Executive Producers: Norm Prescott, Lou Scheimer.
- Animated By Leon Davush, John Garling, Milt Gray, Lou Kachivas, Ron (Emory) Myrick, Bill Nunes, Karen Peterson, Chrystal Russell (Chrystal Klabunde), Ernie Schmidt, Dardo Valez, Woody Yocum.
- Written By Samuel A. Peeples.
Comic Strip: Alex Raymond.
- Edited By Jim Blodgett.
- Cinematography: R.W. Pope.
- Art Direction: Herb Hazelton.
- Production Manager: Joseph Simon.
- Sound Effects Editor: Jeff Bushelman.
- Camera Operators: Patricia Burke, Don Dinehart, Roncie Hantke, Don Larson, David Link, Dean Teves, David Valentine, F.T. Ziegler.
- Story Continuity: Karl Geurs.
- Background Artists: Vern Jorgensen, Tom O'Loughlin, Norley (Norly) Paat, Don Perkins, Don Peters, Don Schweikert, Don Watson.
- Color Director: Ervin L. Kaplan.
- Key Layout Artist: Carol Lundberg.
- Additional Storyboard Sequences: Hal Mason, Mario Piluso.
- Production Controller: Bob Wilson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Flash Gordon: The Greatest Adventure Of All? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
1939. Warsaw, Poland. Flash Gordon, on assignment for the State Department, attempts to locate his contact, during the Nazi bombing of the city. He hears the word "Mongo" from his contact's lips. Later, Flash is returning to the US on an airplane, along with... (more)