Blondie And DagwoodBlondie And Dagwood (1987) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 6952 times total.
- Animated TV Special
- King Features Syndicate, Marvel Animation
- TV Special
- Cartoon Characters: Blondie Bumstead, Dagwood Bumstead, Mr. Beasley, Herb Woodley, Alexander Bumstead, Daisy, Cookie Bumstead, Julius Dithers, Tootsie Woodley, Cora Dithers, Mrs. Hannon.
- Vocal Talent: Loni Anderson (Blondie), Frank Welker (Dagwood), Alan Oppenheimer (Julius), Russi Taylor (Cora, Mrs. Hannon), Ellen Gerstell (Cookie), Ike Eisenmann (Alexander), Laurel Page (Tootsie), Jack Angel (Mr. Beasley, Herb Woodley), Pat Fraley (Daisy).
- Directed By Mike Joens.
- Produced By Mike Joens.
Executive Producers: Margaret Loesch, Lee Gunther, Bruce L. Paisner.
Supervising Producer: Hank Saroyan.
- Written By Bob Smith, Barry O'Brien.
Story: Bernard Dilbert.
Based on the Original Strip By: Dean Young, Stan Drake.
- Edited By Alison Cobb, Michael Tomack.
- Inspired by the Comic Strip "Blondie" By: Dean Young, Stan Drake.
- Story Editor/Voice Director: Hank Saroyan.
- Creative Supervisor: Stephen Wells.
- Supervising Directors: Ray Lee, Karen Peterson.
- Animation Directors: Norm McCabe, Stan Phillips, Bob Kirk.
- Storyboard Directors: Wendell Washer, Barry Caldwell.
- Character Designs: Davis Doi, Alfred Gimeno, Terry Hudson, Bob Singer, Wendel Washer.
- Animation Keys: Terry Hudson, Bob Scott, Tony Fucile, Leon Joosen.
- Background Layout Design: Greg Martin, Martin Strudler.
- Background Keys: Dennis Venizelos.
- Character Color Design: Mary Ann Steward, Britt Greko.
- Original Score Composed and Conducted by: Rob Walsh.
- Post Production Supervisor: Steven C. Brown.
- Assistant Post Production Supervisors: Larry Whelan, Rick Gehr.
- Editors: Alison Cobb, Michael Tomack.
- Supervising Music Editor: Mark Shiney.
- Dubbing Supervisor: Brian Courcier.
- Music Editor: Richard Allen.
- Post Production Color: Sarah Swiskow.
- Production Managers: Hugh Campbell, Barbara Ferro.
- Produced in Association with: Toei Animation Co., Ltd.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Jim Graziano.
King Features Entertainment
A Subsidiary of The Hearst Corporation
© 1987 King Features Entertainment, Inc.
© 1987 King Features Syndicate, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Marvel Productions Ltd.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Blondie And Dagwood? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The world's favorite comic strip couple trades places when Blondie gets a job after Dagwood Bumstead gets fired again! A leaky roof becomes a flood of trouble when Dagwood loses his job. Blondie solves the family's financial problems in typical Blondie fashion.... (more)