Rocket Robin Versus The Gladiator RobotRocket Robin Versus The Gladiator Robot (1967) - Rocket Robin Hood Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 306 times total.
- Steve Krantz Productions, Trillium Productions
- World Wright T.V. Distribution Ltd.
- Rocket Robin Hood Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Rocket Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, Will Scarlet, Alan A. Dale, Maid Marion, Little John, Giles, Prince John, Sheriff of N.O.T.T., Titanor, Dr. Manta, Infinata, Baron Blank, Marcus.
- Vocal Talent: Ed McNamara (Rocket Robin Hood), Carl Banas (Titanor, Dr. Manta), Chris Wiggins (Will Scarlet, Infinata, Baron Blank), Paul Kligman (Friar Tuck), Gillie Fenwick (Sheriff of N.O.T.T.), Paul Soles (Marcus [uncredited]), Len Carlson (Rocket Robin Hood [substitute 1968-69; uncredited]), Bernard Cowan (Narrator), Len Birman, John Scott.
- Directed By Shamus Culhane, Ralph Bakshi (uncredited), Grant Simmons (uncredited).
- Produced By Ralph Bakshi (uncredited), Steve Krantz (uncredited), Robert L. Lawrence (uncredited), Ray Patterson (uncredited), Grant Simmons (uncredited).
Executive Producer: Shamus Culhane, Al Guest.
- Animated By Bill Geach, Terence Harrison, Dick Horn, Dan McRae, Jean Mathieson, Patricia Morton.
- Written By Ralph Bakshi.
- Edited By Bob Scholp.
- Dialogue Director: Bernard Cowan.
- Production Design: Albert De Mello.
- Animation Director: Alan Green.
- Background Artist: Paul Heywood.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Rocket Robin Versus The Gladiator Robot? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
In the year 3000, Rocket Robin Hood and the rest of his merry men form an intergalactic version of their medieval namesakes. From their base on Sherwood Asteroid, the heroes endeavor to free the good peoples of the space ways from the tyranny of Prince John and... (more)