Boss For A DayBoss For A Day (1966) Season 6 Episode P-161- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 2581 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Flintstones Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm, The Great Gazoo, Mr. Nate Slate, Dino, Rockbottom, McQuarry, Quarry Dinosaur, Birds, Ms. Slag, Mr. Rockpile, Water Cooler Elephant, Lobster Lawnmower, Chairman of The Board of Director, Quarry Workers, Board of Directors.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Reed (Fred), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma, Pebbles), Mel Blanc (Barney), Gerry Johnson (Betty), Don Messick (Bamm-Bamm), Harvey Korman (The Great Gazoo), John Stephenson (Mr. Nate Slate), Allan Melvin.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Dick Lundy, Allan Wilzbach.
Additional Animation, Uncredited: Ed Aardel, George Goepper, Gerry Hathcock, Ed Love, George Nichols, Don Patterson, Irv Spence, Carlo Vinci.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols.
- Written By Walter Black.
- Edited By Milton Krear.
Supervising Film Editor: Warner Leighton.
- Story Director: Art Davis.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Brad Case, Lance Nolley, Morris Gollub.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Fernando Arce, Rene Garcia.
- Animation Director: Charles A. Nichols.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Boss For A Day? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Fred laments that he is a picked-upon worker and not the boss at the quarry. He gets his wish when Gazoo lets Fred experience what it's like to run the show for a change. Fred finds out that being a boss isn't all it is cracked up to be, and that everyone has to... (more)