Two Men On A DinosaurTwo Men On A Dinosaur (1966) Season 6 Episode P-156- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 1312 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Flintstones Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm, The Great Gazoo, Big Ed, Dino, Hoppy Hopperoo, Derby Jockey Monkeys, Dinosaurs, Ticket Seller, Henchmen, Turtle.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Reed (Fred), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma, Pebbles), Mel Blanc (Barney, Dino), Gerry Johnson (Betty), Don Messick (Bamm-Bamm), Harvey Korman (The Great Gazoo), Henry Corden (Big Ed).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock,Ed Barge, Ed Parks.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols.
- Written By Walter Black.
- Edited By Larry Cowan.
Supervising Film Editor: Warner Leighton.
- Story Director: Lewis Marshall.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Jack Huber.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Fernando Arce, Rene Garcia.
- Animation Director: Charles A. Nichols.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Two Men On A Dinosaur? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Gazoo's dinosaur-race betting tips prove too accurate, and Fred and Barney are targeted by Big Ed and his bookies.