The Long, Long, Long WeekendThe Long, Long, Long Weekend (1966) Season 6 Episode P-158- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 1525 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Flintstones Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm, The Great Gazoo, Mr. Slate, Pearl Slaghoople, Dino, Hoppy Hopperoo, Rocket Captain, Lady in Blue Outfit, Father, 14 Year-Old Boy, Dancing Couple, Usher, Waiter, Barber, Red Haired Gentleman, Mars Creatures, Director, Actor, Crew, Stewardess.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Reed (Fred), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma, Pebbles), Mel Blanc (Barney, Dino), Gerry Johnson (Betty), Don Messick (Bamm-Bamm), Harvey Korman (The Great Gazoo), John Stephenson, Janet Waldo.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Allan Wilzbach, Dick Lundy.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols.
- Written By Herb Finn, Alan Dinehart.
- Edited By Milton Krear.
Supervising Film Editor: Warner Leighton.
- Story Director: Paul Sommer.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Willie Ito, Steve Nakagawa, Lewis Ott.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Fernando Arce, Rene Garcia.
- Animation Director: Charles A. Nichols.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Eugene Borghi, John Pratt, Hal Shiffman.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Long, Long, Long Weekend? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Fred is skeptical of Barney's magazine about the future until Gazoo transports the Flintstones and Rubbles there (the 21st century).