The Great Turkey RaceThe Great Turkey Race (1970) Season 1 Episode 104- Doctor Dolittle Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 871 times total.
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Doctor Dolittle Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. John Dolittle, Sam Scurvy, Cyclod, Tommy Stubbins, Mooncat, The Grasshoppers, Pushme-Pullyu, Dab-Dab the Duck, Jip-Jip the Dog, Montgomery.
- Vocal Talent: Bob Holt (Dr. John Dolittle), Lennie Weinrib (Sam Scurvy), Hal Smith (Tommy Stubbins), Don Messick (Mooncat); Annadell, Ronnie Fallon, Colin Julian, Mike Sherwood, Glyn Nelso (The Grasshoppers).
- Directed By Gerry Chiniquy, Grant Simmons.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng (as Friz Freleng).
Co-Producer: Walter S. Burr.
- Animated By Hal Ambro, Frank Andrina, Warren Batchelder, Robert Bentley, Steve Clark, John Gibbs, Manny Gould, Ken Muse, George Nicholas, Manny Perez, Bob Richardson, Phil Roman, Irv Spence, Robert Taylor, Don Williams.
- Written By Paul Harrison, Lennie Weinrib.
Based On The Original Book By: Hugh Lofting.
- Edited By Roger Donley, Todd McKay, Joe Siracusa.
Film Editing Supervised By: Lee Gunther.
- Title and Musical Sequences Directed By: Arthur Leonardi.
- Layout: Robert Givens, Dave Hanan, Lin Larsen, Martin Strudler, Dick Ung, Al Wilson, Tony Rivera.
- Background Supervised By: Richard H. Thomas.
- Backgrounds: Al Gmuer, Anthony Rizzo, Linda Grayson.
- Music Recording Engineer: Eric A. Tomlinson.
- Lyrics and Music, "Talk to the Animals" By: Leslie Bricusse.
- Music Score Conducted By: Eric Rogers.
- Production Supervision: Jim Foss.
- Production Coordinator: Harry Love.
- Camera: John Burton Jr., Ray Lee, Roger Sims.
- Sound By: Producers' Sound Service, Inc.
Created for Television by David H. DePatie, Friz Freleng
In Association with Lennie Weinrib, Paul Harrison
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Great Turkey Race? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The doctor, his assistant Tommy Stubbins and his menagerie of animals (including the Pushmi-Pullyu) are sailing around in their ship, the Flounder, which is being chased by pirate Sam Scurvy. A turkey arrives to ask for their help. It seems that a giant boat race... (more)