That Was Zen, This Is TaoThat Was Zen, This Is Tao (2002) Season 2 Episode 150- Super Duper Sumos Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 233 times total.
- DiC Entertainment, Ameko Entertainment Company, Digital eMotion
- Super Duper Sumos Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Booma, Kimo, Mamoo, Wisdom San, Prima, Ms. Mister, Genghis Fangus, Billy Swift, Dr. Stinger.
- Vocal Talent: Matt Hill (Booma), Ben Hur (Kimo), Cusse Mankuma (Mamoo), Richard Newman (Wisdom San), Chantal Strand (Prima), Deborah DeMille (Ms. Mister), Michael Richard Dobson (Genghis Fangus, Billy Swift), Peter Kelamis (Dr. Stinger).
- Produced By Kevin O'Donnell.
Executive Producers: Steven S.H. Yoon, Michael Maliani, Andy Heyward.
Supervising Producer: Kaaren Lee Brown.
- Created By: Kevin O'Donnell.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about That Was Zen, This Is Tao? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Genghis, recalling his past and his first defeat to Wisdom San, gives Ms. Mister the idea of going back in time to make Wisdom San lose the battle.