Pop's GirlfriendPop's Girlfriend (2002) Season 2 Episode 207- Static Shock! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 418 times total.
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Static Shock! Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Virgil Hawkins/Static, Richie Foley, Robert Hawkins, Sharon Hawkins, Frieda Goren, Edwin Alva, F-Stop, Hotstreak, Daisy, Replikon, Omar Harmozi, Royce Axelrod, Trina Jessup, Franke Damico, Chief Barnsdale, Garcia.
- Vocal Talent: Phil LaMarr (Virgil Hawkins/Static), Jason Marsden (Richie), Kevin Michael Richardson (Robert), Michele Morgan (Sharon), Danica McKellar (Frieda), Kerrigan Mahan (Edwin), Danny Cooksey (F-Stop, Hotstreak), Crystal Scales (Daisy), Coolio (Replikon), R.J. Knoll (Aron), Richard Tatum (Omar Harmozi), Bumper Robinson (Royce Axelrod), Sheryl Lee Ralph (Trina Jessup), Rel Hunt (Franke Damico), Dennis Haysbert (Chief Barnsdale), Nestor Carbonell (Garcia).
- Directed By Denys Cowan.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Scott Jeralds.
Associate Producer: Shaun McLaughlin.
- Written By Christopher Simmons.
- Co-Created By: Denys Cowan, Dwayne McDuffie.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Pop's Girlfriend? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Widower Robert is finally dating again- a police officer named Trina Jessup. Try as they might, Virgil and Sharon are having a very hard time accepting their dad with anyone other than their mom. To make matters worse, circumstances lead Trina to believe that... (more)