SunspotsSunspots (2002) Season 2 Episode 206- Static Shock! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 397 times total.
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Static Shock! Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Virgil Hawkins/Static, Richie Foley, Robert Hawkins, Sharon Hawkins, Frieda Goren, Edwin Alva, F-Stop, Hotstreak, Daisy, Replikon, Omar Harmozi, Driver.
- Vocal Talent: Phil LaMarr (Virgil Hawkins/Static), Jason Marsden (Richie), Kevin Michael Richardson (Robert), Michele Morgan (Sharon), Danica McKellar (Frieda), Kerrigan Mahan (Edwin), Danny Cooksey (F-Stop, Hotstreak), Crystal Scales (Daisy), Coolio (Replikon), R.J. Knoll (Aron), Richard Tatum (Omar Harmozi), Lawrence-Hilton Jacobs (Driver).
- Directed By Denys Cowan.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Scott Jeralds.
Associate Producer: Shaun McLaughlin.
- Written By Denys Cowan.
- Co-Created By: Denys Cowan, Dwayne McDuffie.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Sunspots? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Dakota City area is bombarded with sunspots, a phenomenon which boosts Static's powers to an uncontrollable degree. His attempt to burn off his excess energy works all too well, and Static ends up powerless just as a group of old Metahuman foes, led by... (more)