The Purple BoyThe Purple Boy (1960) - The Dick Tracy Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 809 times total.
- UPA Productions
- Columbia Pictures Television
- The Dick Tracy Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Dick Tracy, Officer Heap O'Calory.
Villains: Sketch Paree, The Mole.
- Vocal Talent: Everett Sloane (Dick Tracy), Jerry Hauser (The Mole), Paul Frees (Sketch Paree).
- Directed By Brad Case.
Supervising Director: Abe Levitow.
- Produced By Glen Heisch.
Executive Producers: Henry G. Saperstein, Peter DeMet.
- Animated By Hank Smith, Bob Maxfield.
- Written By Ed Nofzinger.
- Edited By Ted Baker.
- Supervising Director: Abe Levitow.
- Art Director: Vic Haboush.
- Color Styling: Barbara Begg.
- Layouts: Don Sheppard.
- Backgrounds: Jack Heiter.
- Production Manager: Earl Jonas.
- Dialogue Director: Jerry Hausner.
- Supervising Editor: Ted Baker.
- Musical Themes: Carl Brandt.
Presented By Henry G. Saperstein and Peter DeMet
Based on a Comic Strip Created by Chester Gould
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Purple Boy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Sketch Paree and The Mole are plotting to steal the rare painting titled "The Purple Boy." Officer Heap O'Calory heads for the museum and foils the villains with his supply of apples.