Jewel FoolJewel Fool (1960) - The Dick Tracy Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 809 times total.
- UPA Productions
- Columbia Pictures Television
- The Dick Tracy Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Dick Tracy, Jo Jitsu.
Villains: Sketch Paree, The Mole.
- Vocal Talent: Everett Sloane (Dick Tracy), Benny Rubin (Jo Jitsu), Jerry Hauser (The Mole), Paul Frees (Sketch Paree), June Foray, Joan Gardner.
- Directed By Brad Case.
Supervising Director: Abe Levitow.
- Produced By Glen Heisch.
Executive Producers: Henry G. Saperstein, Peter DeMet.
- Animated By Hank Smith, Bob Maxfield.
- Written By George Atkins.
- Edited By Ted Baker.
- Supervising Director: Abe Levitow.
- Art Director: Vic Haboush.
- Color Styling: Barbara Begg.
- Layouts: Don Sheppard.
- Backgrounds: Jack Heiter.
- Production Manager: Earl Jonas.
- Dialogue Director: Jerry Hausner.
- Supervising Editor: Ted Baker.
- Musical Themes: Carl Brandt.
Presented By Henry G. Saperstein and Peter DeMet
Based on a Comic Strip Created by Chester Gould
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Jewel Fool? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
While onboard a luxury liner, Jo Jitsu is called by Dick Tracy via his two-way wrist radio to find and capture Sketch Paree and The Mole. The two have hidden away on the ship with a rare pearl. Finding and overpowering the two villains, Jo turns them over to... (more)