Flea Ring CircusFlea Ring Circus (1960) - The Dick Tracy Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 371 times total.
- UPA Productions
- Columbia Pictures Television
- The Dick Tracy Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Dick Tracy, Hemlock Holmes, The Retouchable Squad.
Villains: Flattop, B.B. Eyes.
- Vocal Talent: Everett Sloane (Dick Tracy), Mel Blanc (B.B. Eyes, Flattop), June Foray, Joan Gardner.
- Directed By Steve Clark.
Supervising Director: Abe Levitow.
- Produced By Glen Heisch.
Executive Producers: Henry G. Saperstein, Peter DeMet.
- Animated By Ed Solomon, Xenia.
- Written By Bob Ogle.
- Edited By Ted Baker.
- Supervising Director: Abe Levitow.
- Art Director: Vic Haboush.
- Color Styling: Barbara Begg.
- Production Design: Marry Murphy.
- Layouts: Bob Singer.
- Backgrounds: Gloria Wood.
- Production Manager: Earl Jonas.
- Dialogue Director: Jerry Hausner.
- Supervising Editor: Ted Baker.
- Musical Themes: Carl Brandt.
Presented By Henry G. Saperstein and Peter DeMet
Based on a Comic Strip Created by Chester Gould
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Flea Ring Circus? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
B.B. Eyes and Flattop are stealing the circus's rare flea collection. Hemlock Holmes and the Retouchables follow the crooks and stop them by letting the fleas loose.