The Elephant CaperThe Elephant Caper (1960) - The Dick Tracy Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 450 times total.
- UPA Productions
- Columbia Pictures Television
- The Dick Tracy Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Dick Tracy, Jo Jitsu, Hotel Desk Clerk.
Villains: Sketch Paree, The Mole.
- Vocal Talent: Everett Sloane (Dick Tracy), Benny Rubin (Jo Jitsu, Hotel Desk Clerk), Jerry Hauser (The Mole), Paul Frees (Sketch Paree), Mel Blanc (Flattop), Everett Sloan (Cheater Gunsmoke), June Foray, Joan Gardner.
- Directed By Grant Simmons.
Supervising Director: Abe Levitow.
- Produced By Glen Heisch.
Executive Producers: Henry G. Saperstein, Peter DeMet.
- Animated By Irv Spence.
- Written By Al Bertino, Dick Kinney.
- Edited By Ted Baker.
- Supervising Director: Abe Levitow.
- Art Director: Vic Haboush.
- Color Styling: Barbara Begg.
- Layouts: Gene Hazelton.
- Backgrounds: Tony Rizzo.
- Production Manager: Earl Jonas.
- Dialogue Director: Jerry Hausner.
- Supervising Editor: Ted Baker.
- Musical Themes: Carl Brandt.
Presented By Henry G. Saperstein and Peter DeMet
Based on a Comic Strip Created by Chester Gould
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Elephant Caper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Sketch Paree and The Mole have stolen a prize elephant from a well-to-do sultan. Dick Tracy assigns Jo Jitsu to find the elephant and capture the crooks. He finds the elephant hidden inside one of the city's best hotels. After rousting Sketch Paree and The Mole,... (more)