By The Light Of The MoonBy The Light Of The Moon (2001) Episode 11101- Sagwa, The Chinese Siamese Cat Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 434 times total.
- CINAR Animation, Sesame Workshop, CinéGroupe Canada
- Sagwa, The Chinese Siamese Cat Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Sagwa, Fu-Fu, Sheegwa, Dongwa, Mama Miao, Baba Miao, Yeh-Yeh, Nai-Nai, Tai-Tai The Three Sisters, Foolish Magistrate, Cook, Reader.
- Vocal Talent: Holly Gauthier-Frankel (Sagwa), Rick Jones (Fu-Fu), Jesse Vinet (Sheegwa), Oliver Grainger (Dongwa), Ellen David (Mama Miao), Arthur Holden (Baba Miao), Neil Shee (Yeh-Yeh), Sonja Ball (Nai-Nai), Khaira Ledeyo (Tai-Tai), Hiro Kanagawa (Magistrate), Raugi Yu (Cook), Russell Yuen (Reader).
- Directed By Joseph Jacques.
- Written By Gerard Lewis.
Story: Venetsy Vesilnov.
Based On The Original Children's Book, "Sagwa" by: Amy Tan.
- Created by: Amy Tan.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about By The Light Of The Moon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The kittens prepare a special Moon Cake for Mama Miao, who really just wants to spend more time with her family.