Sheegwa And The BlizzardSheegwa And The Blizzard (2001) Episode 11002- Sagwa, The Chinese Siamese Cat Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 347 times total.
- CINAR Animation, Sesame Workshop, CinéGroupe Canada
- Sagwa, The Chinese Siamese Cat Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Sagwa, Fu-Fu, Sheegwa, Dongwa, Mama Miao, Baba Miao, Yeh-Yeh, Nai-Nai, Tai-Tai The Three Sisters, Foolish Magistrate, Cook, Reader.
- Vocal Talent: Holly Gauthier-Frankel (Sagwa), Rick Jones (Fu-Fu), Jesse Vinet (Sheegwa), Oliver Grainger (Dongwa), Ellen David (Mama Miao), Arthur Holden (Baba Miao), Neil Shee (Yeh-Yeh), Sonja Ball (Nai-Nai), Khaira Ledeyo (Tai-Tai), Hiro Kanagawa (Magistrate), Raugi Yu (Cook), Russell Yuen (Reader).
- Directed By Joseph Jacques.
- Written By Michael F. Hamill.
Story: Zoran Vanjaka.
Based On The Original Children's Book, "Sagwa" by: Amy Tan.
- Created by: Amy Tan.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Sheegwa And The Blizzard? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Sheegwa runs away after Sagwa bosses her. Sagwa feels guilty, and she goes out into a snowstorm to find her baby sister, who was in the kitchen all the while.