Sagwa's Swan SongSagwa's Swan Song (2001) Episode 10802- Sagwa, The Chinese Siamese Cat Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 517 times total.
- CINAR Animation, Sesame Workshop, CinéGroupe Canada
- Sagwa, The Chinese Siamese Cat Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Sagwa, Fu-Fu, Sheegwa, Dongwa, Mama Miao, Baba Miao, Yeh-Yeh, Nai-Nai, Tai-Tai The Three Sisters, Foolish Magistrate, Cook, Reader.
- Vocal Talent: Holly Gauthier-Frankel (Sagwa), Rick Jones (Fu-Fu), Jesse Vinet (Sheegwa), Oliver Grainger (Dongwa), Ellen David (Mama Miao), Arthur Holden (Baba Miao), Neil Shee (Yeh-Yeh), Sonja Ball (Nai-Nai), Khaira Ledeyo (Tai-Tai), Hiro Kanagawa (Magistrate), Raugi Yu (Cook), Russell Yuen (Reader).
- Directed By Joseph Jacques.
- Written By Amy Tan (Original Children's Book, "Sagwa.").
- Created by: Amy Tan.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Sagwa's Swan Song? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When they are unhappy with the gifts that they have received and have given, Tai-Tai and the kittens have to learn to see a different perspective.