Pippi Doesn't Go To School - Or Does She?Pippi Doesn't Go To School - Or Does She? (1998) - Pippi Longstocking Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 443 times total.
- Nelvana Limited, Svensk Filmindustri, TFC Trickompany Filmproduktion GmbH, Taurus Film
- Pippi Longstocking Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Pippi Longstocking, Mr. Nilsson, Tommy, Annika, Thunder-Karlsson, Bloom, Kling, Klang, Capt. Longstocking, Fridolf, Mrs. Prysselius, Mrs. Settergren, Mr. Settergren.
- Vocal Talent: Melissa Altro (Pippi Longstocking), Richard Binsley (Mr. Nilsson), Noah Reid (as Noah Reed) (Tommy), Olivia Garratt (Annika), Len Carlson (Thunder-Karlsson), Wayne Robson (Bloom), Rick Jones (Kling), Philip Williams (Klang), Benedict Campbell (as Ben Campbell) (Capt. Longstocking), Chris Wiggins (Fridolf), Jill Frappier (Mrs. Prysselius), Karen Bernstein (Mrs. Settergren), Ray Landry (Mr. Settergren).
- Directed By Paul Riley.
- Produced By Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Michael Schaack, Clive A. Smith, Lennart Wiklund (Executive Producers).
Supervising Producers: Waldemar Bergendahl, Jo Hahn, Stephen Hodgins.
Coordinating Producers: Patricia R. Burns, Jürgen Polaszek.
- Animated By Peter Bohl, Florentino J. Gopez (Animation Supervisors).
- Written By Astrid Lindgren (Original Books).
- Edited By Rob Kirkpatrick.
- Casting: Karyn Tester, Jessie Thomson, Judy Wong.
- Production Supervisor: Ruta Cube.
- Storyboards: Dan Nosella, Bob Smith.
- Sound: Glenn Barna.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Pippi Doesn't Go To School - Or Does She?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Pippi's friends are entering their report on the field trip up north in a competition for one of the special school prizes. Pippi decides this is worth returning to school for, and is there to disrupt the special occasion, much to the disturbance of Mrs.... (more)