The Robot BabysitterThe Robot Babysitter (1999) Episode 01-B- Mona the Vampire Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 893 times total.
- New Films International, Cinar, Alphanim, France 3, Canal J, TiJi
- Mona the Vampire Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Mona Parker, Charley "Zapman" Bone, George Jamell, Lily "Princess Giant" Duncan, Angela Smith, Dad, Mom, Miss Madeleine Gotto, Principal Shawbly, Officer Halcroft, Reverend Gregory, Mrs. Bryerson, Mayor Rosenbaum, Fang, Belinda.
- Vocal Talent: Emma Isherwood (Mona), Justin Bradley (Zapman), Oliver Grainger (George), Carrie Finlay (Princess Giant), Tia Caroleo (Angela), Marcel Jeannin (Dad), Carole Jeghers (Mom), Jennifer Seguin (Madeleine Gotto), Rick Miller (Principal Shawbly), Gary Jewell (Officer Halcroft), Louis Negin (Reverend Gregory), Sonja Ball (Mrs. Bryerson), John Stocker (Mayor Rosenbaum), Al Gravelle, Jessica Kardos.
- Directed By Louis Piche.
Assistant Director: Andrew Gryn.
- Produced By Cassandra Schafhausen.
Executive Producers: Micheline Charest, Ian Lewis, Ronald A. Weinberg.
- Written By Daniel Baldassi, Jason Bogdaneris, Jacques Bouchard, Amy Jo Cooper, Lydia Eugene, Anthony Guandango, Thomas LaPierre, Ian Lewis, Joseph Mallozzi (as Joseph Malozzi), S.M. Molitor, Sarah Musgrave, Hugh Neilson, Anne-Marie Perrotta, Jesse Prupas, Ken Ross, Terry Saltsman, Tean Schultz, Kim Segal, Kristine Van Dusen, Greg Van Riel.
Story Editor: Greg Van Riel.
Original Book: Sonia Holleyman, Hiawyn Oram.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Robot Babysitter? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When Mona's parents go out for the night, the new babysitter comes over. But there is something unsettlingly "different" about Belinda. Enlisting the help of her friends, Mona uncovers conclusive proof that her babysitter is... a robot! And worse still, a robot... (more)