Clothes CallClothes Call (2000) Episode 133- Sailor Moon SuperS Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 384 times total.
- Tôei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha
- Pioneer Entertainment L.P.
- Sailor Moon SuperS Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Serena/Sailor Moon, Luna, Amy/Sailor Mercury, Raye/Sailor Mars, Lita/Sailor Jupiter, Mina/Sailor Venus, Artemis, Darien/Tuxedo Mask, Rini/Sailor Mini-Moon, Helios, Diana, Zirconia, Fish Eye, Tiger’s Eye, Hawk’s Eye.
- Vocal Talent: Linda Ballantyne (Serena), Liza Balkan (Amy), Katie Griffin (Raye), Susan Roman (Lita), Emile Barlow (Mina), Vince Corazza (Darien), Jill Frappier (Luna), Ron Ruben (Artemis), Stephanie Beard (Rini), Robert Bockstael (Helios), Loretta JaFelice (Diana), Kirsten Bishop (Fish Eye).
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Produced By Nicole Thuault.
- Animated By Ikuko Ito.
- Written By Ryoto Yamaguchi.
Based on the Comic “Sailor Moon SuperS” by: Naoko Takeuchi.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Clothes Call? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Fish Eye's target is a famous dress designer and she uses the opportunity to pose as one of his models. The designer becomes so enamored with Fish Eye that he starts catering to her whims to the point his work suffers and his staff quits. Serena, a fan of his... (more)