Gear WarsGear Wars (2001) Season 1 Episode 106- Heavy Gear: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 600 times total.
- Adelaide Productions Inc., Mainframe Entertainment
- Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Heavy Gear: The Animated Series Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Von "Boom Boom" Maddox, Greco, Colonel Magnilda Rykka, Lieutenant Jan Augusta.
The Shadow Dragons: Marcus Steven Rover, GREL Soldier Sebastian, Dirx, Zerve, Sonja Briggs, Kusunoki Tachi.
The Vanguard of Justice: Major Drake Alexander Wallis III, Rank, Yoji Kirakowa,Serge Garpenlov, Sergeant Gunther "Gung Ho" Groonz.
- Vocal Talent: Jim Wise (Von "Boom Boom" Maddox), Tom Kane (Greco), Sarah Douglas (Colonel Magnilda Rykka), Michael Chiklis (Lieutenant Jan Augusta), Lukas Haas (Marcus Steven Rover), Ed Hopkins (GREL Soldier Sebastian), David DeLuise (Dirx), Clancy Brown (Zerve), Vanessa Williams (Sonja Briggs), Clyde Kusatsu (Kusunoki Tachi), Charles Shaughnessy (Major Drake Alexander Wallis III), Greg Ellis (Rank), Karen Maruyama (Yoji Kirakowa), Keith Szarabajka (Serge Garpenlov), Nicholas Guest (Sgt. Gunther "Gung Ho" Groonz).
- Produced By Steven Wendland, Barbara Zelinski.
Executive Producers: Richard Raynis, Chris Lee.
Supervising Producer: Audu Paden.
Associate Producers: Kevin Gamble, Jason Giacopelli, Shea Wageman.
- Edited By Patrick Carroll, Sean Frewer.
Assisntant Editor: Elizabeth Rufenacht.
- Developed By: Mark Hoffmeier, Richard Raynis, Mark Seidenberg.
- Character Design: Fil Barlow.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Gear Wars? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Yoji uses a device to turn Sebastian against his squadmates, and Marcus has to deal with a new computer system with a mind of its own.