The Earthquake Of Metalgreymon, Part 2The Earthquake Of Metalgreymon, Part 2 (1999) - Digimon Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 339 times total.
- Tôei Company Ltd.
- Saban Entertainment Inc. (US)
- Digimon Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Taichi "Tai" Kamiya, Pabumon, Motimon, Sora Takenouchi, Yamato "Matt" Ishida, Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi, Takeru "T.K." Takaishi, Leafmon, Minomon, Hikari "Kari" Kamiya, Miyako "Yolei" Inoue, Biyomon, Yokomon, Joe Kido, Greymon, Patamon, Hawkmon, Gabumon, MetalGarurumon, Palmon, Tentomon, Kabuterimon, Agumon, Gomamon, Angemon.
- Vocal Talent: Joshua Seth (Tai, Pabumon, Motimon), Colleen O'Shaughnessy (Sora), Michael Reisz (Matt), Mona Marshall (Izzy), Wendee Lee (T.K., Leafmon, Minomon), Lara Jill Miller (Kari), Tifanie Christun (Yolei, Biyomon, Yokomon), Michael Lindsay (Joe Kido, Greymon), Laura Summer (Patamon), Neil Kaplan (Hawkmon), Kirk Thornton (Gabumon, MetalGarurumon), Anna Garduno (Palmon), Jeff Nimoy (Tentomon, Kabuterimon), Tom Fahn (Agumon), R. Martin Klein (Gomamon), Dave Mallow (Angemon, Narrrator).
- Directed By Mamoru Hosoda, Hiroyuki Kadono, Takashi Imamura, Tetauo Imazawa.
- Produced By Wendee Lee, Jeff Nimoy, Michael Sorich.
- Animated By Hiroki Shibata.
- Written By Satoru Nishizono, Hiro Masaki.
English Adaption: Mike Reynolds, Jeff Nimoy, Bob Buchholz.
- Design: Kappei Nakatsuru.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Earthquake Of Metalgreymon, Part 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The kids go after Datamon, who has kidnapped Sora and Biyomon. While the others provide a diversion, Tai and Agumon enter his pyramid, where he's trying to make a copy of Sora. Tai and Sora are able to get away when Etemon and his forces burst in to attack... (more)