The MergerThe Merger (2000) Season 2 Episode 207- Dilbert Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 686 times total.
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation, Idbox, United Media
- Dilbert Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Dilbert, Dogbert, Pointy-Haired Boss, Alice, Wally, Dilmom, Catbert, Loud Howard.
- Vocal Talent: Daniel Stern (Dilbert), Chris Elliott (Dogbert), Larry Miller (Pointy-Haired Boss), Kathy Griffin (Alice), Gordon Hunt (Wally), Jackie Hoffman (Dilmom), Jason Alexander (Catbert), Jim Wise (Loud Howard).
- Directed By Jim Hull.
- Produced By Jeffrey L. Goldstein.
Co-Producer: Denise Pleune.
Executive Producer: Larry Charles.
Co-Executive Producers: David Silverman, Stephen Sustarsic, Scott Adams.
Supervising Producers: Richard Raynis, Jeff Kahn.
- Written By Larry Charles, Scott Adams.
Story: David Silverman, Stephen Sustarsic.
Based on the Original Strip by: Scott Adams.
- Edited By Mark Scheib.
- Created By: Scott Adams.
- Storyboards: Jenny Lerew, John Mathot.
- Layouts: Craig Voigt.
- Character Layouts: Greg Colton.
- Animation Checker: Duff Armour.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Jonathan Sola.
- Sound: Reuben Simon, Wade Wilson.
- Music Producer: Steve Bartek.
- Music Editor: Tony Dimito.
- Post-Production Coordinator: Gregory J. Favro.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Merger? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information