Data 7 & JulianData 7 & Julian (1999) - Cybersix Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 340 times total.
- Tokyo Movie Shinsha, NOA, Telecom, Kid's Station
- Cybersix Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Adrian Seidelman/Cybersix, Lucas Amato, Jose, Lori, Von Reichter, Julian.
- Vocal Talent: Cathy Weseluck (Adrian Seidelman/Cybersix), Michael Dobson (Lucas Amato), Alex Doduk (Jose), Janyse Jaud (Lori), Terry Klassen (Von Reichter), Andrew Francis (Julian).
- Directed By Hiroyuki Aoyama, Toshihiko Masuda, Atsuko Tanaka, Nobuo Tomizawa, Kazuhide Tomonaga.
- Produced By Toshihiko Masuda, Koji Takeuchi, Herve Bedard.
Executive Producer: Shunzo Kato.
Associate Producer: Carole Ducharme.
- Written By Andrew D. Hammell.
Story: Koji Takeuchi.
- Art Director: Kenji Hachizaki.
- Character Design: Keiichi Takiguchi.
- Storyboards: Nobuo Tomizawa, Kazuhide Tomonaga, Toshihiko Masuda, Atsuko Tanaka, Kenji Hachizaki, Teiichi Takiguchi, Hiroyuki Aoyama, Yukio Suzuki, Keiko Oyamada.
- Background Design Supervisor: Makoto Shiraishi.
- Digital Ink & Paint Supervisor: Tomoko Yamamoto.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Data 7 & Julian? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Data 7 is sent by Von Reichter to destroy Cybersix. Julian, an orphaned boy, leads Data 7 to Cybersix. In the battle that ensues, Data 7 finds himself reunited with his cybersister.