Madeline And The Talking ParrotMadeline And The Talking Parrot (1994) - Madeline Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 812 times total.
- DiC Entertainment
- Madeline Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Madeline, Genevieve, Cloe, Nicole, Danielle, Pepito, Miss Clavel.
- Vocal Talent: Tracey-Lee Smythe (Madeline), Louise Vallance (Miss Clavel, Genevieve), Kelly Sheridan (Danielle), Kristin Fairlie (Nicole), A.J. Bond (Pepito), Tara Charendoff (Cloe), Jim Byrnes (Metro Train Conductor, Buffalo Ben), Christopher Plummer (Narrator), Vanessa King, Andrea Libman, Garry Chalk, French Tickner, Long John Baldry, Dale Wilson, Ian James Corlett, Corrine Koslo, Wezley Morris, Don McManus, Alec Willows, Mark Weatherly, Kyle Lebine, Kathleen Barr, Luke Palmer, Brent Chapman, Jay Brazeau, Sam Mancuso, Jim Barnes, Danny Mann, Jane Mortifee, Phil Hayes, Susan Blu, Babz Chula.
- Directed By Stan Phillips.
- Produced By Stan Phillips.
Executive Producers: Andy Heyward, Robby London, Saul Cooper, Pancho Kohner.
Associate Producer: Lisa A. Salamone.
- Written By Ludwig Bemelmans (Original Books).
- Story Editor: Judy Rothman.
- Production Coordinator: James Wyatt.
- Voice Directors: Louise Vallance, Marsha Goodman.
- Additional Voice Direction: Deborah Matlovsky.
- Recording Assistants: Shirley Ford, Stephanie McCorkle, Lisa Schaffer.
- Recording Engineer: Todd Araki.
- Casting: Marsha Goodman, Shirley Ford.
- Starring: Tracey-Lee Smyth (as Madeline), Louise Vallance (as Miss Clavel and Genevieve).
- Also Starring: Vanessa King, Kelly Sheridan, Kristin Fairlie, Andrea Libman, A.J. Bond.
- Additional Voices: Garry Chalk, French Tickner, Long John Baldry, Dale Wilson, Ian James Corlett, Corrine Koslo, Wezley Morris, Don McManus, Alec Willows, Mark Weatherly, Kyle Lebine, Kathleen Barr, Luke Palmer, Brent Chapman, Jay Brazeau, Sam Mancuso, Jim Barnes, Danny Mann, Jane Mortifee, Phil Hayes, Susan Blu, Babz Chula.
- Script Coordinator: Lori Crawford.
- Script Assistants: Kevin Donahue, Penny Lee, William A. Ruiz.
- Director of Research: Renee Toporzysek.
- Art Director: Sean Platter.
- Character and Prop Design: Sandy Kopitopoulos, Emily Michels, Mark Rubinchik.
- Background Design: Bob Dranko, Sean Platter.
- Design Clean Up: Marcos Borregales.
- Color Backgrounds: Joe Dempsey, Teri Shikasho.
- Color Key Artist: Cynthia French.
- Cel Painter: Ranae Bonella.
- Storyboards: Roman Arambula, Tony Benedict, Cullen Blaine, Rachel Brenner, Gerry Capelle, Karl Fischer, Elaine Hultgren, Stephen Martiniere, Art Mawhinney, Liz Rathke-Bakunovich, David Thrasher.
- Storyboard Clean Up: Kelly McGraw, Jim Snider, Mark Rubinchik.
- Storyboard Slugging: My Bushman.
- Sheet Direction: John Wilson.
- Translation: Jung R. Son, Joseph Cho, Sun Min Kim.
- Music Supervisor: Joanne Miller.
- Assisted by: Monica Wakefield.
- Music Vocal Direction: Louise Vallance.
- Music by: Andy Street.
- Lyrics by: Judy Rothman.
- Theme Composed by: Joe Raposo.
- Post Production Supervisor: Richard S. Gannon.
- Assisted by: Kimberly C. Francis.
- Administrative Assistant: Ted Supa.
- Supervising Editor: Gregory K. Bowron.
- Film Editors: Richard Bruce Elliott, Donald P. Zappala, Ron Fedele.
- Dialogue Editors: Heather C. Elliott, Trudy Alexander, Peter Tomaszewicz.
- Supervising Sound Engineer: Michael J. Cowan.
- Music Editor: John Mortarotti.
- Supervising Sound Effects Editor: Michael Mancini.
- Re-Recording Engineer: Michael Mancini.
- Foley Artist: Doug Madick.
- Format Editors: Mark A. McNally, Susan Odjakjian, C.K. Horness.
- Assistant Editors: Kris Gilpin, Mel Ashkenas.
- Videotape Supervisors: Tonda Lark, Fifun A. Amini, James B. Epstein.
- Dubbing Assistant: Kristopher S. Daly.
- Animation Production by: Plus One Animation Co., Ltd.
- Overseas Supervising Director: Lee Choon Man.
- Production Supervisor: Stacey Gallishaw.
- Assisted by: Ranae Bonella.
- Production Executive: Thomas Halleen.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Brian A. Miller.
- Executive in Charge of Production for The Family Channel: Bob Chmiel.
Produced in Association with The Family Channel
© 1993 DIC ENTERTAINMENT, L.P.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Madeline And The Talking Parrot? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Girls find injured parrot at park, wishes to keep it. Later at night, finds that parrot misses it's owner. Decides to try to find the owner, fails. Parrot's wounds heals, but still misses it's owner. The girls try to find parrot's owner again. Madeline... (more)