Tabitha And Adam And The Clown FamilyTabitha And Adam And The Clown Family (1972) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 2174 times total.
- Animated TV Special
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- TV Special
- Cartoon Characters: Tabitha Stevens, Adam Stevens, Max, Glenn, Yancy, Georgia, Marybelle, Mike, Julie, Ernie, Sue, Scooter, Count Crumley, Ronk, Trumpet.
- Vocal Talent: Cindy Eilbacher (Tabitha Stevens), Michael Morgan (Adam Stevens, Scooter), Frank Welker (Mike), Janet Waldo (Marybell, Georgia), John Stephenson (Max, Glenn, Yancy), Shawn Schepps (Julie), Gene Andrusco (Ernie), Judy Strangis (Sue), Lennie Weinrib (Count Crumley), Paul Winchell (Ronk), Don Messick (Trumpet), Pat Harrington Jr., Hal Smith.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Joseph Barbera, William Hanna.
Associate Producer: Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, Ed Barge, Lars Calonius, Steve Clark, Volus Jones, Jay Sarbry, Irv Spence, Oliver Callahan, Rudy Cataldi, Bob Hathcock, Fred Hellmisch, Ken Southworth, Rich Trueblood, Allen Wilzbach.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Written By Joel Kane, Mike Morris.
Story Editor: Ruth Brooks Flippen.
Story Direction: Jan Green, Jim Carmichael.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Layout: Mike Arens, Don Morgan, Ric Gonzales, Leo Swenson, Terry Slade, Earl Martin, Roman Arambula.
- Backgrounds: F. Montealegre, Al Gmuer, Gino Guidice, Chris Lane, Lorraine Andrina, Eric Semones, Bob Gentle, Al Rudnick, Ron Erickson, Joe Griffith, Venetta Epler, Daphne Huntington, Richard Kuhn, Alison, Cabaniss, Fernando Arce.
- Titles: Iraj Paran.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Pakier.
- Ink & Paint Supervisor: Jayne Barbera.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Supervising Film Editor: Larry Cowan.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post-Production: Joed Eaton.
- Camera: George Epperson, Dennis Weaver, Norman Stainback, Cliff Shirpser, Roy Wade, Ralph Migliori, William Kotler, Byron McRae.
© 1972 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
In Association With
A Division Of
COLUMBIA PICTURES INDUSTRIES, INC.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Tabitha And Adam And The Clown Family? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Tabitha and Adam visit their relatives, the Clown Family. The Clown Family is a rock band that performs in clown suits. They soon find that the circus is threatened by Count Crumley.