The King Of JazzThe King Of Jazz (1930) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 77 times this month, and 1552 times total.
- Universal Studios
- Universal Studios
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Paul Whiteman, Lion, Monkey, Elephant.
- Live-Action Characters: Paul Whiteman, The Rhythm Boys, Walter Brennan, Tommy Atkins, Dagmar Brox, Kathlyn Brox, Lorraine Brox, Eddie Lang, Editor, Secretary.
- Vocal Talent: Bing Crosby (Lion).
- Live-Action Characters: Paul Whiteman (Himself), John Boles (Specialty Singer, Laura La Plante (The Editor/The Secretary), Jeanette Loff (Specialty Singer), Bing Crosby (Member of The Rhythm Boys), Al Rinker (Member of The Rhythm Boys), Harry Barris (Member of The Rhythm Boys), Walter Brennan (Himself), Marion Stattler (Specialty Dancer), Don Rose (Specialty Dancer), Tommy Atkins (Himself), Dagmar Brox (Herself), Kathlyn Brox (Herself), Lorraine Brox (Herself), Eddie Lang (Himself), Glenn Tryon, Merna Kennedy, Stanley Smith, Slim Summerville, Otis Harlan, William Kent, The Sisters G., George Chiles, Jacques Cartier, Frank Leslie, Charles Irwin, Al Norman, Grace Hayes, Paul Howard, the Russell Markert Girls, Nell O'Day, Wilbur Hall, John Fulton, Kathryn Crawford, Jeanie Lang, Beth Laemmle, Jack White, Walter Brennan, Churchill Ross, Johnson Arledge, Charlie Murray, George Sidney.
- Directed By John Murray Anderson.
- Produced By Carl Laemmle Jr.
- Animated By Walter Lantz, William Nolan.
- Written By Charles MacArthur, Harry Ruskin.
- Edited By Robert Carlisle.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The King Of Jazz? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information