Friendly FoesFriendly Foes (2000) Episode 91- Sailor Moon S Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 403 times total.
- Tôei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha
- Pioneer Entertainment L.P.
- Sailor Moon S Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Serena/Sailor Moon, Luna, Amy/Sailor Mercury, Raye/Sailor Mars, Lita/Sailor Jupiter, Mina/Sailor Venus, Artemis, Amara/Sailor Uranus, Michelle/Sailor Neptune, Darien/Tuxedo Mask, Dr. Tomoe, Kaorinite.
- Vocal Talent: Linda Ballantyne (Serena), Liza Balkan (Amy), Katie Griffin (Raye), Susan Roman (Lita), Emile Barlow (Mina), Vince Corazza (Darien), Jill Frappier (Luna), Ron Ruben (Artemis), Sarah LaFleur (Amara), Barbara Radecki (Michelle), Jeff Lumby (Dr. Tomoe), Kristen Bishop (Kaorinite).
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Produced By Nicole Thuault.
- Casting: Trish Dynes, Nicole Thuault.
- Production Creative Consultant: Fred Ladd.
- ADR Director: Roland Parliament.
- ADR Assistant Director: Lisa Lumby Richards.
- ADR Executive In Charge Of Production: Randall H. Zalken.
- ADR Associate Producer: Nicole Thuault.
- ADR Engineer: Salvatore Grimaldi.
- Audio Mixer Engineers: Mark Baldi, Luc Hebert.
- ADR Mixing Sevices Provided by: Optimum Productions, Toronto, Canada.
- Based On Original Kodansha Comic Book "Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon" by: Naoko Takeuchi.
All Rights Reserved.
Licensed by Pioneer Entertainment L.P.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Friendly Foes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The girls go to see Amara compete in an Off-Track Motorcycle race. Serena misses the bus back and Amara offers to drive her back. Sensing a Heart Stealer, Amara makes excuses to sneak off. Kaorinite battles Sailor Neptune and nearly kills her, while the Heart... (more)