My Dream is YoursMy Dream is Yours (1949) Feature Length Theatrical FilmFeature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 1112 times total.
- Warner Bros., Michael Curtiz Productions
- Warner Bros.
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Tweety.
Live-Action Characters: Doug Blake, Martha Gibson, Gary Mitchell, Thomas Hutchins, Vivian Martin, Felix Hofer, Freda Hofer, Uncle Charlie, Grimes, Sourpuss Manager, Character Actor, Ada Leonard, Frankie Carle, Peggy, Louis, Richards.
- Vocal Talent: Mel Blanc (Bugs Bunny, Tweety).
Live-Action Cast: Jack Carson (Doug Blake), Doris Day (Martha Gibson), Lee Bowman (Gary Mitchell), Adolphe Menjou (Thomas Hutchins), Eve Arden (Vivian Martin), S.Z. Sakall (Felix Hofer), Selena Royle (Freda Hofer), Edgar Kennedy (Uncle Charlie), Sheldon Leonard (Grimes), Franklin Pangborn (Sourpuss Manager), John Berkes (Character Actor), Ada Leonard (Herself), Frankie Carle (Himself), Iris Adrian (Peggy), Leonard Bremen (Louis), Kenneth Britton (Richards), Don Brodie (Radio Station Engineer), Robert Carson (Jeff), Chester Clute (Party Guest), Tristram Coffin (Coconut Grove Head Waiter), Edward Colmans (Radio Voice), Belle Daube (Elderly Actress), James Flavin (Coconut Grove Waiter), Rudy Friml (Orchestra Leader), Art Gilmore (Radio Announcer), Sandra Gould (Mildred), Maynard Holmes (Party Guest), Jan Kayne (Polly), Jack Kenney (Cab Driver), Mike Lally (Man Escorting Two Ladies in Dave's Green Room), Marion Martin (Blonde at Club Babita), Paul Maxey (Fat Man at Club Babita), George N. Neise (Party Guest), Patricia Northrop (Gary Mitchell Fan), Duncan Richardson (Freddie), Louise Saraydar (Actress), Jeffrey Sayre (Photographer), Frank J. Scannell (Car Salesman), Joan Vohs (Party Guest), Ross Wesson (Hilliard), Leo White (Waiter), Eve Whitney (Party Guest), Chili Williams (Fan Club President).
- Directed By Michael Curtiz.
Assistant Director: Robert Vreeland.
Second Unit Director: David Curtiz.
Animation Director: Isadore Freleng (as Friz Freleng).
- Produced By Michael Curtiz (Executive Producer).
Associate Producer: George Amy.
- Animated By Isadore Freleng (as Friz Freleng).
- Written By Harry Kurnitz, Dane Lussier.
Adaption: Allen Rivkin, Laura Kerr.
Original Story, "Hot Air": Jerry Wald, Paul Finder Moss.
- Edited By Folmar Blangsted.
- Cinematography: Wilfred M. Cline, Ernest Haller.
- Camera Operator: George Nogle.
- Still Photographer: Eugene Richee.
- Gaffer: Chas. O'Bannon.
- Grip: Stanley Young.
- Color Consultant: Natalie Kalmus.
- Assistant Color Consultant: Richard Mueller.
- Script Supervisor: Fred Applegate.
- Art Direction: Robert Haas.
- Set Decoration: Howard Winterbottom.
- Costume Design: Milo Anderson.
- Hair Stylist: Ray Forman.
- Make-up: Joe Hadley.
- Choreographer: LeRoy Prinz.
- Production Managemer: Al Alleborn.
- Sound: David Forrest, C.A. Riggs.
- Special Effects: Edwin B. DuPar.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about My Dream is Yours? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Bugs Bunny appears in this feature film, trying to wake up a little boy, then singing a song with Jack Carson and Doris Day in bunny suits.