Legend Of The NegâMoonLegend Of The NegâMoon (1997) Season 2 Episode 83- Sailor Moon R Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 499 times total.
- Tôei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha, Bandai Visual
- DiC Entertainment
- Sailor Moon R Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Serena/Sailor Moon, Luna, Amy/Sailor Mercury, Raye/Sailor Mars, Makoto (Lita)/Jupiter, Mina/Sailor Venus, Artemis, Darien/Tuxedo Mask, Rini, Emerald, Prince Diamond, Prince Saffire.
- Vocal Talent: Terri Hawkes (Serena), Karen Bernstein (Amy), Emile Barlow (Raye), Susan Roman (Lyta), Stephanie Morganstern (Mina), Vince Corazza (Darien/King Endymion), Jill Frappier (Luna), Ron Ruben (Artemis), Tracey Hoyt (Rini), Kristin Bishop (Emerald), Robert Bockstael (Diamond), Lyon Smith (Saffire).
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Produced By Louise Hurtubise.
Executive Producer, English Version: Andy Heyward.
- Animated By Kuzuko Tadano, Masahiro Ando, Ikuko Ito, Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Mycheline Trembley, Gary Paxton, Lisa Lumby (English Adaption).
Adapted from the Sailor Moon Manga written by: Naoko Takeuchi.
- Casting: Trish Dynes, Nicole Thuault.
- Production Creative Consultant: Fred Ladd.
- ADR Director: Roland Parliament.
- ADR Assistant Director: Lisa Lumby Richards.
- ADR Executive In Charge Of Production: Randall H. Zalken.
- ADR Associate Producer: Nicole Thuault.
- ADR Engineer: Salvatore Grimaldi.
- Audio Mixer Engineers: Mark Baldi, Luc Hebert.
- ADR Mixing Sevices Provided by: Optimum Productions, Toronto, Canada.
- Based On Original Kodansha Comic Book "Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon" by: Naoko Takeuchi.
All Rights Reserved.
Licensed by DiC Entertainment L.P.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Legend Of The NegâMoon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information