The World Accordion To BobbyThe World Accordion To Bobby (1993) Season 4 Episode 7503- Bobby's World Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 393 times total.
- Film Roman Productions, Alevy Productions
- 20th Television (1990 – 1997), Saban International (1997 – 2001), Buena Vista Television (2001-2007), Taffy Entertainment (2007 – present)
- Bobby's World Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Bobby Generic, Howie Generic, Martha Generic, Jackie, Uncle Ted, Kelly Generic, Aunt Ruth, Roger the Dog.
- Vocal Talent: Howie Mandel (Bobby Generic, Howard Generic), Christine Ebersole (Martha), Debi Derryberry (Jackie), Tino Insana (Uncle Ted), Gail Matthius (Kelly), Edie McClurg (Aunt Ruth), Frank Welker (Roger the Dog), Charity James, Benny Grant, Susan Tolsky, Jim Staahl, Jim Fisher, Maurice LaMarche.
Characters, Live Action: Howie Mandel (Himself).
- Directed By Bernie Wolf, Mike Wolf, Jeff Hall.
Supervising Director: Jack Heiter.
Live Action Director: John Peter.
- Produced By Mitch Schauer.
Executive Producer: Phil Roman, Howie Mandel, Lee Mendelson.
Live Action Producer: John Callas.
- Story Editors and Creative Consultants: Jim Staahl, Jim Fisher.
- Voice Director: Ginny McSwain.
- Storyboard Supervisor: Gary Conrad.
- Storyboards: Al Zegler, Craig Kellman, Gary Hoffman, Bill Barry.
- Models: Lin Larsen, Mitch Schauer, Bob Boyle.
- Layouts: Cliff Voorhees.
- Backgrounds: Frank Furlong, Serge Michaels.
- Color Design: Phyllis Craig.
- Main Title Music: Mark Koval.
- Orchestrations: Mark Koval.
- Animation Produced by: Wang Film Production Co., Ltd., Cuckoos Nest Studio.
- Main Title Director: John Sparey.
- Titles Animator: Kevin Petrilak.
- Computer Animation: Kroyer Films.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Bill Schultz.
- Production Manager: John Cawley.
- Post Production Supervisor: Lizabeth Aguiar.
- Developed for Television by: Jim Staahl, Jim Fisher.
Based on a Character Created by Howie Mandel
TM & © 1990 Fox Children's Network, Inc.
"BOBBY" character is TM ALEVY PRODUCTIONS.
All rights reserved.
FOX CHILDREN'S NETWORK, INC. is the author of this motion picture for purpose of copyright and other laws.
Produced in Association with
Alevy Productions, Inc.
Alevy Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The World Accordion To Bobby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Martha and Aunt Ruth make Bobby take up the accordion.