Banana Splits Show # 19Banana Splits Show # 19 (1969) Season 2 Episode K2-19- The Banana Splits Adventure Hour Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 748 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- The Banana Splits Adventure Hour Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fleegle, Drooper, Bingo, Snorky, Sour Grapes.
- Vocal Talent: Henry Corden, Paul Frees, Frank Gerstle, Shari Lewis, Don Messick, Jay North, Jean Vander Pyl.
Live-Action Voices: Voices: Daws Butler, Rick Lancelot, Jay Larremore, Allan Melvin, Thomas Poole, Paul Winchell.
Live-Action Actors: Frank Aletter, Kahana, Rockne Tarkington, Ronne Troup, Michael Vincent, Jeffrey Brock, Terrence Henry, Daniel Owen, Robert Towers.
- Directed By Tom Boutross.
Assistant Director: Gary Grillo.
Danger Island Sequence Directed by: Richard Donner.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By Joseph Barbera, William Hanna (Executive Producers).
Associate Producer: Don Sandburg.
Associate Animation Producers: Alex Lovy, Lew Marshall, Art Scott.
- Animated By Vicente Bassols, Rudy Cataldi, Oliver E. Callahan, Charles Downs, Zdenko Gasparovic, Robert Goe, Alan Green, Harry Holt, Maria Jursic, Bill Kelly, Ed Love, George Nicholas, Bill Nunes, George Rowley, Jay Sarbry, Hank Smith, Ken Southworth, John Sparey.
- Written By Jack Hanrahan, Jimmie Young, Ellis Kadison, Anthony Spinner.
- Edited By Lee Gilbert, Bud Warner, Larry Cowan, Tony Milch, Bob Phillips, Rex Lipton.
Supervising Film Editor: Warner Leighton.
- Directors of Photography: John Stephens, Winton Hoch, Robert Hauser.
- Locations: Fouad Said.
- Amusement Park Photography: Coney Island, Cincinnati, Ohio, and Six Flags Over Texas.
- Wardrobe: Judy Savalas.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Production Coordinator: Victor O. Schipek.
- Animation Stories: Neal Barbera, Walter Black, Tom Dagenais, Bill Lutz, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears, Dalton Sandifer.
- Layouts: Lou Appet, Alvaro Arce, Mike Arens, Dale Barnhart, Jerry Eisenberg, Mo Gollub, Paul Gruwell, Alex Ignatiev, Willie Ito, Homer Jonas, Herb Johnson, Earl Klein, Lewis Ott, Bill Perez, Mike Royer, Tony Sgroi, Bob Singer, George Wheeler.
- Backgrounds: Walt Peregoy, Fernando Arce, Cathy Clark, Ron Dias, Marsha Gertenbach, David High, Bob Inman, Richard Khim, Rolando Oliva, John Park, Curtis Perkins, Tony Rizzo, Thelma Witmer.
- Titles: Bob Schaefer.
- Production Manager: Bill Faralla.
- Sound Supervisor: Richard Olson.
- Animation Photography: Frank Paiker, Bill Kotler, Roy Wade, Charles Fiekal, Frank Parrish, Clarence Wogatzke.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Banana Splits Show # 19? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Splits romp into their second season with Fleegle as a magician, Bingo as a coach and Drooper as a cowardly lion. A new cartoon series is "Hillbilly Bears."