Danger Island 20Danger Island 20 (1968) Season 1 Episode 10-B- Danger Island Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 621 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Danger Island Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Professor Irwin Hayden, Leslie Hayden, Link Simmons, Morgan, Chongo, Mu-Tan, Chu.
- Vocal Talent: Frank Aletter (Professor Irwin Hayden), Ronnie Troup (Leslie Hayden), (Jan) Micheal Vincent (Link Simmons), Rockne Tarington (Morgan), Kahana (Chongo), Victor Eberg (Mu-Tan), Rodrigo Arrendondo (Chu).
- Directed By Richard Donner.
- Produced By Edward J. Rosen.
Executive Producers: Joseph Barbera, William Hanna.
Associate Producers: Alex Lovy, Lew Marshall, Art Scott.
- Edited By Larry Cowan, Roger Donley, Lloyd Friedgen, Wayne Hughes, Bill Lewis, David Lurie, Tony Milch, Bob Phillips, Joe Sandusky, Bob Warner, Gregory V. Watson, Jr.
Supervising Film Editor: Warner Leighton.
- Directors of Photography: John Stephens, Robert Hauser.
- Locations: Fouad Said.
- Amusement Park Photography: Six Flags Over Texas.
- Amphical Vehicles Supplied by: Mobility Unlimited, Inc.
- Wardrobe: Judy Savalas.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Production Coordinator: Victor O. Schipek.
- Animation Stories: Neal Barbera, Walter Black, Tom Dagenais, Bill Lutz, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Layouts: Lou Appet, Alvaro Arce, Mike Arens, Dale Barnhart, Jerry Eisenberg, Mo Gollub, Paul Gruwell, Alex Ignatiev, Willie Ito, Homer Jonas, Herb Johnson, Earl Klein, Lewis Ott, Bill Perez, Mike Royer, Tony Sgroi, Bob Singer, George Wheeler.
- Backgrounds: Walt Peregoy, Fernando Arce, Cathy Clark, Ron Dias, Marsha Gertenbach, David High, Bob Inman, Richard Khim, Rolando Oliva, John Park, Curtis Perkins, Tony Rizzo, Thelma Witmer.
- Titles: Bob Schaefer.
- Production Manager: Clark Paylow.
- Assistant Director: Al Kraus.
- Sound Engineer: Richard Olson.
- Animation Photography: Frank Paiker, Bill Kotler, Roy Wade, Charles Fiekal, Frank Parrish, Clarence Wogatzke.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Danger Island 20? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Continuing through the jungle after Mu-tan, Morgan and Link catch up to him, only to see him held captive by the Skeleton Men. They are also spotted, and the chase begins. Too impatient to wait, Chongo finds a rifle for Dr. Hayden to use as protection, and then... (more)