One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue FishOne Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish (1991) Season 2 Episode 7F11- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 743 times total.
- Klasky Csupo, Gracie Films
- 20th Century Fox Television
- The Simpsons Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Grampa, Krusty, Barney, Groundskeeper Willy, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier), Nelson, Todd Flanders, Apu, Moe, Police Chief Wiggum, Dr. Nick Riviera, Burns, Smithers, Kent Brockman, Dr. Marvin Monroe, Otto, Skinner, Flanders, McBain, Akira, Master Chef, Toshiro, Hostess, Larry King.
- Vocal Talent: Dan Castellaneta (Homer Simpson, Grampa, Krusty, Barney, Groundskeeper Willy), Julie Kavner (Marge Simpson, Patty, Selma), Nancy Cartwright (Bart Simpson, Nelson, Todd Flanders), Yeardley Smith (Lisa Simpson), Hank Azaria (Apu, Moe, Police Chief Wiggum, Dr. Nick Riviera), Harry Shearer (Burns, Smithers, Kent Brockman, Dr. Marvin Monroe, Otto, Skinner, Flanders, McBain), George Takei (Akira), Sab Shimono (Master Chef), Joey Miyashima (Toshiro), Diana Tanaka (Hostess), Larry King (Himself).
- Directed By Wes Archer (as Wesley M. Archer).
- Produced By Richard Sakai, Larina Jean Adamson.
Executive Producer: James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Sam Simon.
Associate Producer: Ken Tsumura.
- Written By Neil Scovell.
- Created by: Matt Groening.
- Developed by: James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Sam Simon.
- Executive Consultant: Brad Bird.
- Creative Consultant: George Meyer.
- Casting: Bonita Pietila.
- Executive Story Editor: Jon Vitti.
- Story Editor: John Swartzwelder.
- Script Supervisor: Doris Grau.
- Color Design & Background Painting: Gyorgyi Peluce, Carol Wyatt.
- Character Design: Matt Groening, Dan Haskett, Dale Hendrickson, Sam Simon.
- Storyboard: David Silverman, Kent Butterworth, Steve Moore.
- Layout Artists: Carlos Baeza, Mike Kazelah, Bronwen Barry, Sue Kroyer, Tibor Belay, Istvan Majoros, Moon Hwan Choi, Jim McLean, Tom Coppola, Swinton Scott, Steve Fellner, Eric Stefani, Ray Johnson, Gregg Vanzo, J.C. Wegman.
- Background Design: Phil Ortiz.
- Cleanup Artists: Anthony Bell, Judith M. Niver, Michael Camarillo, Joe Russo, Nancy Kruse, Eric Stefani, Don Judge, Kim Taylor, Eric Keyes, Sherry Wheeler, Carol Wyatt.
- Animation Produced by: Klasky-Csupo, Inc.
- Supervising Animation Director: Gabor Csupo.
- Animation Producers: Sherry Argaman, Margot Pipkin.
- Animation Production Managers: Sherry Argaman, Barbara Donatelli.
- Animation Checkers: Laurie Hanson, Maxine Markota, Nikki Vanzo.
- Main Title Design: David Silverman.
- Main Title Animation: Kevin Petrilak.
- Visual Consultant: Stephen Lineweaver.
- Animation Camera: Wm. J. Hedge, Jim Keefer, Karen Shaffer, Wesley Smith.
- Production Coordinator: Sarah Werner.
- Dialogue Editor: Suhail Kafity.
- Music Editor: Chris Ledesma.
- Sound Effects Editor: Travis Powers.
- Production Mixer: Bill Thiederman.
- Re-Recording Mixer: Gary Montgomery.
- On-Line Editor: Mark McKimsey.
- Post Production Audio Facility: Todd-AO/Glen Glenn Studios.
- Post Production Facility: Laser Edit, Inc.
- Production Assistants: Donavan Brown, Todd Jacobsen, Eleanor Mills.
- Negative Cutter: D&A Negative Cutting.
- Video Transfer: Richard Cassel, Unitel Video.
- Korean Production Company: Akom Production Company.
- Assistants to the Executive Producers: Daria Paris, Patty MacDonald, Julie Stedmon Smith, J.D. Maria.
- Assistants to the Producers: Leslie Richter, Robert Cohen, Ian Deitchman, Peter Kwong, TJ Muncan, Todd Stein, Lana Redd Lewis.
- Assistants to the Associate Producer: Lisa Stewart, Michael McCusker.
- Post Production Coordinator: Joseph A. Boucher.
- Overseas Animation Directors: Rick Bowman, Mike Girard.
- Executive in Charge of Producton for Gracie Films: Michael Stanislavsky.
- Creative Supervisor: Sam Simon.
- Executive Creative Consultant: James L. Brooks.
The Persons in this film are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons or events is unintentional.
THE SIMPSONS EPISODE # 7G01
COPYRIGHT © 1990
TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX FILM CORPORATION
Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation is the author of this motion picture for purposes of copyright and other laws. This motion picture is protected under laws of the United States and other countries. Unauthorized duplication, distribution or exhibition may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution.
The Simpsons and the Simpsons characters, TM Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Homer believes that he has 24 hours to live after thinking he ate the deadly blowfish at a local sushi restaurant.