Banana Splits Show # 10Banana Splits Show # 10 (1968) Season 1 Episode K-10- The Banana Splits Adventure Hour Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 600 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- The Banana Splits Adventure Hour Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fleegle, Drooper, Bingo, Snorky, Sour Grapes.
- Vocal Talent: Paul Winchell (Fleegle), Allan Melvin (Drooper), Daws Butler (Bingo), Henry Corden, Teddy Eccles, Paul Frees, Frank Gerstle, Jonathan Harris, Tommy Cook, Patsy Garrett, Rick Lancelot, Shari Lewis, Don Messick, Jay North, Barney Phillips, John Stephenson, Bruce Watson, Jay Larremore, Thomas Poole, Robert Smith
Live Action Cast: Jeffrey Brock (Fleegle), Daniel Owen (Drooper), Terence Henry (Bingo), James Dove (Snorky), Robert Towers (Snorky), Frank Aletter, Kahana, Rockne Tarkington, Ronne Troup, Michael Vincent.
- Directed By Richard Donner.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By Edward J. Rosen.
Executive Producers: Joseph Barbera, William Hanna.
Associate Producers: Alex Lovy, Lew Marshall, Art Scott.
- Animated By Vicente Bassols, Rudy Cataldi, Oliver E. Callahan, Charles Downs, Zdenko Gasparovic, Robert Goe, Alan Green, Harry Holt, Maria Jursic, Bill Kelly, Ed Love, George Nicholas, Bill Nunes, George Rowley, Jay Sarbry, Hank Smith, Ken Southworth, John Sparey.
- Written By Jack Hanrahan, Phil Hahn, Ellis Kadison, Anthony Spinner.
- Edited By Larry Cowan, Roger Donley, Lloyd Friedgen, Wayne Hughes, Bill Lewis, David Lurie, Tony Milch, Bob Phillips, Joe Sandusky, Bob Warner, Gregory V. Watson, Jr.
Supervising Film Editor: Warner Leighton.
- Directors of Photography: John Stephens, Robert Hauser.
- Locations: Fouad Said.
- Amusement Park Photography: Six Flags Over Texas.
- Amphical Vehicles Supplied by: Mobility Unlimited, Inc.
- Wardrobe: Judy Savalas.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Production Coordinator: Victor O. Schipek.
- Animation Stories: Neal Barbera, Walter Black, Tom Dagenais, Bill Lutz, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Layouts: Lou Appet, Alvaro Arce, Mike Arens, Dale Barnhart, Jerry Eisenberg, Mo Gollub, Paul Gruwell, Alex Ignatiev, Willie Ito, Homer Jonas, Herb Johnson, Earl Klein, Lewis Ott, Bill Perez, Mike Royer, Tony Sgroi, Bob Singer, George Wheeler.
- Backgrounds: Walt Peregoy, Fernando Arce, Cathy Clark, Ron Dias, Marsha Gertenbach, David High, Bob Inman, Richard Khim, Rolando Oliva, John Park, Curtis Perkins, Tony Rizzo, Thelma Witmer.
- Titles: Bob Schaefer.
- Production Manager: Clark Paylow.
- Assistant Director: Al Kraus.
- Sound Engineer: Richard Olson.
- Animation Photography: Frank Paiker, Bill Kotler, Roy Wade, Charles Fiekal, Frank Parrish, Clarence Wogatzke.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Banana Splits Show # 10? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Splits present the first of four educational cartoons about the world of the very small. Today, "Tiny Pond" follows the development of the frog from egg to tadpole.