Prophecy Of PerilProphecy Of Peril (1969) Season 1 Episode 30-17- The New Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 469 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- The New Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Huck Finn, Tom Sawyer, Becky Thatcher, Injun Joe, Zayon, Prince, Mandarin, Mrs. Thatcher, Miss Polly.
- Vocal Talent: Ted Cassidy (Injun Joe, Zayon), Dorothy Tenant (Mrs. Thatcher), Danny Bravo (Prince), Abraham Sofaer (Mandarin).
Additional Voices: Anne Bellamy (Miss Polly), Julie Bennett, Ted Cassidy, Tommy Cook, Paul Frees, Don Messick, Herb Vigran, Mike Road.
Live Action Characters: Michael Shea (Huck Finn), Lu Ann Halsam (Becky Thatcher), Kevin Schulz (Tom Sawyer).
- Directed By Hollingsworth Morse.
- Produced By Edward Rosen.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, George Rowley, Irv Spence, George Kreisl, George Nicholas, Ed Aardal, Ed Barge, Don Patterson, Ray Abrams.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Written By David Duncan.
- Edited By Edward Warschilka.
Film Editor: Donald A. Douglas.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Art Director: Jack Poplin.
- Character Design: Alex Toth, Iwao Takamoto.
- Director of Photography: Kenneth Peach, A.S.C.
- Music Editor: Tony Milch, Larry Cowan.
- Effects Editor: Pat Foley.
- Layouts: Bill Perez, Iwao Takamoto, Robert Singer, Willie Ito, Lance Noley, Lew Ott.
- Backgrounds: F. Montealegre, Dick Kelsey, Ron Dias, Paul Julian, Janet Brown, Rene Garcia, Don Watson.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Titles: Robert Schaefer.
- Production Supervisor: Elaine Michea.
- Production Coordinator: Victor O. Schipek.
- Assistant Director: Russell Llewellyn.
- Sound Supervisor: Richard Olson.
- Sound Recording: Al Overon, Jr.
A Division Of Taft Broadcasting Company
© 1968 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Produced With The NBC-TV Network
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Prophecy Of Peril? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
In ancient China, invading Mongols hold Huck and Becky hostage while Tom is smuggled into a besieged city- in an Oriental version of the Trojan horse.