Model SpyModel Spy (1967) Episode 18- Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 363 times total.
- Century 21 Television, ITC
- Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Captain Scarlet, Captain Blue, Colonel White, Captain Black, Mysterons, Lieutenant Green, Destiny Angel, Helga, Symphony Angel, Gabrielle, Andre Verdain, Commissionaire, Confused Partygoer.
- Vocal Talent: Francis Matthews (Captain Scarlet), Ed Bishop (Captain Blue), Donald Gray (Colonel White, Captain Black, Mysterons), Cy Grant (Lieutenant Green), Liz Morgan [Elizabeth Morgan] (Destiny Angel, Helga), Janna Hill (Symphony Angel), Sylvia Anderson (Gabrielle), Jeremy Wilkin (Andre Verdain, Commissionaire), Shane Rimmer (Confused Partygoer).
- Directed By Ken Turner.
Assistant Director: Keith Lund.
- Produced By Reg Hill.
Executive Producer: Gerry Anderson.
Associate Producer: John Read.
- Written By Bill Hedley.
- Edited By John Beaton.
Supervising Editor: Len Walter.
- Director of Photography: Julien Lugrin.
- Camera Operators: Derek Black, Nick Procopides, Noel Rowlands.
- Script Editor: Tony Barwick.
- Production Design: Keith Wilson.
- Supervising Art Director: Bob Bell.
- Art Director: Grenville Nott.
- Production Manager: Frank Hollands.
- Sculptors: Tim Cooksey, Terry Curtis, Plugg Shutt.
- Props: Arthur Cripps.
- Wardrobe: Iris Richens.
- Developer: Jack Kemsley.
- Puppetry Supervisor: Christine Glanville.
- Puppetry Coordinator: Mary Turner.
- Puppeteers: Mel Cross, Peter Johns.
- Visual Effects Supervisor: Derek Meddings.
- Visual Effects Production Manager: Brian Burgess.
- Visual Effects Director: Jimmy Elliott.
- Visual Effects Lighting Camera: Bert Mason.
- Visual Effects Second Unit Director: Peter Wragg.
- Visual Effects Second Unit Lighting Camera: Ted Wooldridge.
- Supervising Sound Editor: John Peverill.
- Sound Editor: Peter Pennell.
- Dialogue Editor: Don Brill.
- Dialogue Synchronization: Antony Bell.
- Music Editor: George Randall.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Model Spy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Mysterons target fashion designer Andre Verdain, secret controller of the European Area Intelligence Service. Suspecting that the attempt on Verdain's life will be made at a fashion show in Monte Carlo, Colonel White assigns Destiny and Symphony Angels to go... (more)