Dive DummersDive Dummers (1975) Season 1 Episode 108-A- The Oddball Couple Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 365 times total.
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- The Oddball Couple Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Spiffy, Fleabag, Goldie.
- Vocal Talent: Paul Winchell (Fleabag), Frank Nelson (Spiffy), Joan Gerber (Goldie), Frank Welker, Sarah Kennedy, Don Messick, Joe Besser, Ginny Tyler, Bob Holt.
- Directed By Gerry Chiniquy, Robert McKimson.
Supervising Director: Lew Marshall.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng (as Friz Freleng).
- Animated By Norm McCabe, Bob Matz, Virgil Ross, Bob Bemiller, Bob Richardson, Jim Davis, Nelson Shin, Bill Numes, Don Williams, Joel Seibel, Bob Bransford, John Freeman, Bill Carney, Warren Batchelder, George Jorgensen, John Gibbs, Bob Goe.
- Written By Bob Ogle, Joel Kane, David Detiege, Earl Kress, John W. Dunn.
Story Editor: Bob Ogle.
- Edited By Joe Siracusa, Rick Steward, Allan Potter.
Film Editors Supervised By: Bob Gillis.
- Storyboard Directors: Bill Perez, Art Leonardi, Jan Green, Gary Hoffman.
- Graphic Design: Ric Gonzales, Gary Hoffman, Dick Ung, Al Wilson, Ken Landau, Coral Kerr, Adam Szwejkowski, Susan Scholefield.
- Background Supervised By: Richard H. Thomas.
- Backgrounds: Mary O'Loughlin, Don Watson.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Gertrude Timmins.
- Xerography: Greg Marshall.
- Main Title Music Arranged By: Joe Siracusa.
- Conducted By: Eric Rodgers.
- In Charge of Production: Lee Gunther.
- Camera: Ray Lee, Larry Hogan, John Burton, Jr.
- Production Mixer: Steve Orr.
- Sound By: Producer's Sound Service, Inc.
- Based Upon the Play "The Odd Couple" By: Neil Simon.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Dive Dummers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information