Looney Tunes: Back In ActionLooney Tunes: Back In Action (2003) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 82 times this month, and 3649 times total.
- Warner Bros. Feature Animation
- Warner Bros.
- Theatrical Cartoon
- Cartoon Characters: Tasmanian Devil, She-Devil, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Beaky Buzzard, Sylvester, Mama Bear, Yosemite Sam, Foghorn Leghorn, Nasty Canasta, Elmer Fudd, Peter Lorre, Tweety Bird, Marvin the Martian, Speedy Gonzalez, Pepe Le Pew, Granny, Porky Pig, Shaggy, Scooby-Doo, Cottontail Smith, Baby Bear, Papa Bear, Robo Dog, Spy Car, Gremlin Car.
Live Action : DJ Drake, Brendan Fraser, Kate, Mr. Chairman, Damien Drake, Dusty Tails, Mother, Mr. Smith, Mr. Warner, Mr. Warner’s Brother, Security Guard, Hollywood Director, Dr. Bennell, Jeff Gordon, Matthew Lillard, Acme VP, Bad Ideas, Acme VP, Stating the Obvious, Acme VP, Nitpicking, Acme VP, Unfairly Promoted, Acme VP, Rhetorical Questions, Acme VP, Never Learning, Acme VP, Child Labor, Acme VP, Climbing to the Top, Stunt Director, Interrogator, Tour Bus Girl, Flower Vendor, Paris Cafê Waiter, Studio Executive, Bugs Bunny’s Driver, The Man from Planet X, Host of Civil Defense Film, Laboratory Scientist, Michael Jordan, Wooden Nickel Waitress, Script Supervisor, Secret Agent Shopper, Robby the Robot, Warner Brothers Studio Tour Guide, Robert the Robot, Robot Monster, The Metaluna Mutant, Dancing Yosemite Sams, Dancers, Little Aliens, Daleks.
- Vocal Talent: Brendan Fraser (Tasmanian Devil, She-Devil), Joe Alaskey (Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Beaky Buzzard, Sylvester, Mama Bear), Jeff Bennett (as Jeff Glenn Bennett) (Yosemite Sam, Foghorn Leghorn, Nasty Canasta), Billy West (Elmer Fudd, Peter Lorre), Eric Goldberg (Tweety Bird, Marvin the Martian, Speedy Gonzalez), Bruce Lanoil (Pepe Le Pew), June Foray (Granny), Bob Bergen (Porky Pig), Casey Kasem (Shaggy), Frank Welker (Scooby-Doo), Danny Chambers (Cottontail Smith), Stan Freberg (Baby Bear), Will Ryan (Papa Bear), Danny Mann (Robo Dog, Spy Car), Mel Blanc (Gremlin Car [Archive Footage]).
Live-Action Talent: Brendan Fraser (DJ Drake, Himself), Jenna Elfman (Kate), Steve Martin (Mr. Chairman), Timothy Dalton (Damien Drake), Heather Locklear (Dusty Tails), Joan Cusack (Mother), Bill Goldberg (Mr. Smith), Don Stanton (Mr. Warner), Dan Stanton (Mr. Warner’s Brother), Dick Miller (Security Guard), Roger Corman (Hollywood Director), Kevin McCarthy (Dr. Bennell), Jeff Gordon (Himself), Matthew Lillard (Himself), Mary Woronov (Acme VP, Bad Ideas), Marc Lawrence (Acme VP, Stating the Obvious), Bill McKinney (Acme VP, Nitpicking), George Murdock (Acme VP, Unfairly Promoted), Robert Picardo (Acme VP, Rhetorical Questions), Ron Perlman (Acme VP, Never Learning), Vernon Wells (as Vernon G. Wells) (Acme VP, Child Labor), Leo Rossi (Acme VP, Climbing to the Top), Archie Hahn (Stunt Director), Allan Graf (Interrogator), Austyn Cuccia (Tour Bus Girl), Marie-Claude Jacques (Flower Vendor), Michael Azria (Paris Cafê Waiter), Dan Romanelli (Studio Executive), Ryan O’Dell (Bugs Bunny’s Driver), Kevin Thompson (Dancing Yosemite Sam), Arturo Gil (Dancing Yosemite Sam), Gabriel Pimentel (Dancing Yosemite Sam), Steve Babiar (Dancing Yosemite Sam), Martin Klebba (Dancing Yosemite Sam), Tara Wilson (Dancer), Tanee McCall (Dancer), Gelsey Weiss (Dancer), Brenda Mae Hamilton (Dancer), Liz Ramos (Dancer), Emily Rose Zachary (Dancer), Becca Sweitzer (Dancer), Janina Garraway (as Janina N. Garraway) (Dancer), Alysha Wheeler (Dancer), Micki Duran (Dancer), Chi Johnson (Dancer), Shealan Spencer (Dancer), Shanti Lowry (Dancer), Brandon Henschel (Dancer), Erica Gudis (Dancer), John Munro Cameron (The Man from Planet X [uncredited]), Peter Graves (Host of Civil Defense Film [uncredited]), Glen Hambly (Laboratory Scientist [uncredited]), Michael Jordan (Himself [uncredited]), Louis Kiss (Dalek [uncredited]), Nikki Martin (Wooden Nickel Waitress [uncredited]), Mary Mitchel (Script Supervisor [uncredited]), Laura Orrico (Secret Agent Shopper [uncredited]), Robert Parigi (Robby the Robot [uncredited]), Dean Ricca (Warner Brothers Studio Tour Guide [uncredited]), Robby the Robot (Robert the Robot [uncredited]), Mark Tavares (Dalek [uncredited]), Keaton Tyndall (Little Alien #1 [uncredited]), Kylie Tyndall (Little Alien #2 [uncredited]), Mark Viniello (Robot Monster [uncredited]), Tom Woodruff Jr. (The Metaluna Mutant [uncredited]).
- Directed By Joe Dante.
Animation Director: Eric Goldberg.
- Produced By Paula Weinstein, Bernie Goldmann, Joel Simon.
Executive Producers: Chris deFaria, Larry Doyle.
- Animated By Dan Hofstedt, Mike Disa, Wendy Perdue, Tom Sito, Chris Hubbard, Bill Waldman, Andreas Wessel-Therhorn, Jon L. Hooper, Shane Prigmore, Chris Sauve, Gavin Dell, Caroline Cruikshank, Theresa Wiseman, Jamie Oliff, Jim Baker, Kevin Petrilak, Tom Roth, Ron Husband, Harry Sabin, Richard Basley, Mario Menjivar, Phil Young, Derek Thompson, Dave Zaboski, Ernie Keene, Arland Barron, Danny Galiote, Matt Willames, Eric Walls, Bob McKnight, Roberto Casale, Crystal Chesney, Beth Sleven.
Lead Animators: Dave Brewster, Jeff Siergey, Frank Molieri, Bert Klien, Tony De Rosa.
- Written By Larry Doyle.
Story: Larry Doyle, John Requa, Glenn Ficarra.
- Edited By Marshall Harvey.
- Photography: Dean Cundey.
- Casting: Mary Gail Artz, Barbara Cohen.
- Production Designer: Bill Brzeski.
- SupervisingArt Director: Stella Vaccaro.
- Art Director: Paul M. Sonski.
- Set Decorator: Lisa K. Sessions.
- Set Designer: Ann Harris.
- Costume Designer: Mary E. Vogt.
- Makeup Artist: Ben Nye, Jr.
- Hair Stylist: Gail Rowell-Ryan.
- Unit Production Manager: Ronald G. Smith.
- First Assistant Director: Jeffrey Wetzel.
- Second Assistant Director: Courtenay Miles.
- Second Unit Director: Charles Gibson.
- Storyboards: Tom Sito, Danelle Davenport.
- Art Department Coordinator: Jessica Biggins.
- Researcher: Luca Borghese.
- Sculptor: Grey Hill.
- Props: Tommy "Tom" Tomlinson.
- Lead man: Freddy Waff.
- Development Artist: Ryan Jeremy Woodward.
- Special Effects Supervisors: David Blitstein, Peter Chesney, Tom Chesney.
- Visual Effects Supervisor: Chris Watts.
- Visual Effects Producer: Anne Putnam.
- Technical Director: Freddie Vaziri.
- Computer Previsualization: Clint Wallace.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Looney Tunes: Back In Action? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Set in a live-action world in which Warner Bros.' beloved assortment of irreverent animated entertainers interact with human characters for maximum comic effect, the story unfolds on the Studio back lot and careens all over the map in time-honored Looney Tunes... (more)