The Adventures Of André And Wally B.
Alternate Title: The Adventures Of Andre And Wally B.The Adventures Of André And Wally B. (The Adventures Of Andre And Wally B.) (1984) Direct-To-Video Cartoon
This page has been viewed 46 times this month, and 2347 times total.
- Concept: Alvy Ray Smith.
- Forest Design and Rendering: William Reeves.
- Character Design and Animation: John Lasseter.
- 3-D Animation Program: Tom Duff, Eben Ostby.
- 3-D Rendering: Rob Cook, Loren Carpenter.
- André/Wally Models: Ed Catmull, Tom Duff, John Lazzeter, William Reeves, David Salesin, Alvy Ray Smith.
- Texturing/Matting: Sam Leffler, Thomas Porter.
- Computing Logistics: Craig Good.
- Sound Design: Ben Burtt, Sprocket Systems.
- Input/Output Laser Scanning: Tom Noggle, Don Conway.
We thank Cray Research for use of the Cray X-MP/48
We also thank Project Athena of MIT for the use of ten VAX 11/75-s from Digital Equipment Corporation
Lucasfilm Ltd. © 1984
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Adventures Of André And Wally B.? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The fast-moving in-flight antics of a mischievous bumblebee- and his even faster-moving target.