G.I. JetsonG.I. Jetson (1963) Season 1 Episode V-19- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 1881 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Jetsons Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: George Jetson, Jane Jetson, Elroy Jetson, Judy Jetson, Astro, Cosmo Spacely, Henry, Uniblab, Draftees, Colonel Countdowm, Chef, General McMissile.
- Vocal Talent: George O' Hanlon (George Jetson), Penny Singleton (Jane Jetson), Daws Butler (Elroy Jetson, Henry, White Haired Draftee, Blind Draftee, Draftee taking I.Q. Test, Chef, Draftee Playing Blackjack), Janet Waldo (Judy Jetson), Don Messick (Astro, Colonel Countdown, Uniblab), Mel Blanc (Cosmo Spacely, Draftee, General McMissile).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By William Keil, George Nicholas, George Goepper.
Animator, uncredited: Jerry Hathcock.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Written By Barry E. Blitzer.
- Edited By Donald A. Douglas, Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby, Ken Spears, Greg Watson.
- Story Director: Dan Gordon, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton, Jack Huber, Jerry Eisenberg, Willie Ito, Lance Nolley, Bill Perez, Iwao Takamoto, Irv Spector, Tony Scori, Tony Sgroi, Dan Norman, Jacques W. Rupp.
- Backgrounds: Art Lozzi, Richard H. Thomas, Robert Gentle, F. Montealegre, Neenah Maxwell, Lee Branscome, Fernando Arce, Rene Garcia, Bob Abrams..
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Dick Blundell, Charles Flekal, Joe Nasta, Frank Paiker, Vic Shank, Jerry Smith, Wayne Smith, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about G.I. Jetson? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Private Jetson is drafted, as George is a family man he gets a full two minutes to report for duty. They're all given an aptitude test, and one not-so-bright recruit jams a square peg into a round hole, whereupon the automated grading program determines that his... (more)