Jane's Driving LessonJane's Driving Lesson (1963) Season 1 Episode V-18- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 1994 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Jetsons Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: George O' Hanlon, Jane Jetson, Elroy Jetson, Judy Jetson, Astro, Henry, Man in Barbershop, Lady Driver, Bobby, Mr. Sonic, Titans T. Tweeter, Knuckles Nuclear, Reporter, Cops, Judge, Ariel.
- Vocal Talent: George O' Hanlon (George Jetson), Penny Singleton (Jane Jetson), Daws Butler (Elroy Jetson, Henry, Mr. Sonic, Knuckles Nuclear, Cop 1#, Traffic Cop), Janet Waldo (Judy Jetson), Don Messick (Astro, Bobby, Reporter, Cop 1#, Irish Cop), Howard Morris (Man in Barbershop, Titans T. Tweeter, Cop at Police Station, Judge).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Jerry Hathcock.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Written By Dalton Sandifer.
Story: Joanna Lee.
- Edited By Donald A. Douglas, Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby, Ken Spears, Greg Watson.
- Story Directors: Dan Gordon, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton, Jack Huber, Jerry Eisenberg, Willie Ito, Lance Nolley, Bill Perez, Iwao Takamoto, Irv Spector, Tony Scori, Tony Sgroi, Dan Norman, Jacques W. Rupp.
- Backgrounds: Art Lozzi, Richard H. Thomas, Robert Gentle, F. Montealegre, Neenah Maxwell, Lee Branscome, Fernando Arce, Rene Garcia, Bob Abrams.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Dick Blundell, Charles Flekal, Joe Nasta, Frank Paiker, Vic Shank, Jerry Smith, Wayne Smith, Norman Stainback.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Jane's Driving Lesson? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information