Elroy's PalElroy's Pal (1962) Season 1 Episode V-14- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 1744 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Jetsons Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: George Jetson, Jane Jetson, Elroy Jetson, Judy Jetson, Henry Orbit, T.V. Announcer, Nimbus the Great, Man in Parking Garage, George's Conscience.
- Vocal Talent: George O' Hanlon (George Jetson), Penny Singleton (Jane Jetson), Daws Butler (Elroy Jetson, Henry Orbit), Janet Waldo (Judy Jetson), Howard Morris (Numbus the Great, George's Conscience).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Kreisl, Edwin Aardal, Hugh Fraser, Carlo Vinci.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Written By Walter Black.
- Edited By Donald A. Douglas, Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby, Ken Spears, Greg Watson.
- Story Directors: Dan Gordon, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton, Jack Huber, Jerry Eisenberg, Willie Ito, Lance Nolley, Bill Perez, Iwao Takamoto, Irv Spector, Tony Scori, Tony Sgroi, Dan Norman, Jacques W. Rupp.
- Backgrounds: Art Lozzi, Richard H. Thomas, Robert Gentle, F. Montealegre, Neenah Maxwell, Lee Branscome, Fernando Acre, Rene Garcia, Bob Abrams.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Dick Blundell, Charles Flekal, Joe Nasta, Frank Paiker, Vic Shank, Jerry Smith, Wayne Smith, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Elroy's Pal? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
George is jealous of Elroy's hero-worship of TV star Nimbus the Great. Elroy wins a contest to meet the Nimbus, but George steps in when the star can't make it.